November 26, 2014 | 1437 users online

Eyes - The Body Shop - Define and Lengthen Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2012 4:02:00 PM More reviews by MrsNoir

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Define and Lengthen does help to define my lashes, but I don't notice a difference in the length of them when I use this product. It doesn't have any fibres in it to add length to the lashes, so I don't really know how it's supposed to achieve that look.

I found that I have to add coat after coat to make it look like I have any mascara on at all, which is strange as there is always product on the brush before I put it on...

The brush is quite thin which I like because it means that I can pick up the lashes on the inner and outer eye area, but I think that's probably the best part about this one! From this experience, I wouldn't buy Define and Lengthen again, and won't be buying other The Body Shop mascaras in the future either. Stink.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/19/2009 10:41:00 PM More reviews by banana77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't recommend this. It clumps, which it shouldn't. I've tried a lot of mascaras, and I have to say that I was unpleasantly surprised by this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2008 7:15:00 PM More reviews by xMistressGlamx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

nothing to say but it delivered perfectly and it's sooooooooo perfect for everyday use

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2008 11:55:00 PM More reviews by xGingyx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this mascara as a free gift from the Lucky Reward program. Anyhow, this is supposed to be a mascara that adds length and volume to your lashes. For reference, my lashes are naturally long but I do need a boost of volume to complete my whole makeup look, but this mascara doesn't fully work that great for that purpose. However, I do have to say that I really like the brush, it's quite small and it's narrow in the tip so it can easily reaches the small lashes in the inner eye corners. Being Asian I've always cursed with stick straight lashes, and this mascara doesn't hold curl very well. Moreover, the formula is quite runny so it actually weighted down my lashes. Overall, this is an Okay mascara and will not give you a dramatic result. It does help to define and darken my lashes though, and the brush is pretty slick. It retailed for $14 and I will not repurchase since I can get a much better result by using my beloved Maybelline Full 'n' Soft.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2005 10:56:00 AM More reviews by Iona_km

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Got this at the weekend and not really a fan, prefer the volumising one, i will use it but wouldnt repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2005 11:32:00 PM More reviews by zubaresque

This is my everyday mascara. No clumps, just great lashes. I love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2002 10:03:00 AM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

This is reminiscent of Lancome Definicils, only much cheaper. The brush is thin so it grabs the hard to reach lashes. Nice non clumpy formula.