July 25, 2014 | 1746 users online

Moisturizers - Olay - Anti-Wrinkle Mature Skin Enriching UV Lotion SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2012 12:46:00 AM More reviews by JNFCHIA

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have oily/dry skin. My face is producing too much oil on my T-zone due to lack of moisture ( as explained by a BC) so I decided to give this a try. I can't get this in my own country but read all the great reviews on Drugstore so I imported it and I can't be happier!
It's virtually oil-free and it really moisturises my skin. In fact, after the first application, my skin was less oily on the T-zone and my makeup stayed on throughout the day!
For the result I get and SPF coverage, I think it's value for money and Drugstore always have Olay promotions.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2011 7:48:00 AM More reviews by 1017

Olay Complete Sensitive Skin fans (those that need/love the Zinc Oxide SPF factor and not those new ones Olay try to shove down our throats a year or two ago)...YOU WILL LOVE THIS! The con, you get 4oz for @ $12 as opposed to the Complete where you get 8oz for @ $8. And this is not fragrance free, but the scent is almost undetectable. Now onto the cool part. First, this (from what I have seen) is the only other Olay SPF lotion to have the better SPF combo of 6% Octinoxate, 3% Zinc Oxide other than the Olay Complete Sensitive Skin formula (I believe Olay got rid of that crappy "new" SS version they tried to sell before.) This lotion is geared to, per the label, "...to care for the unique needs of menopausal skin, helping to restore the moisture loss that is due to skin aging, environmental factors and hormonal changes." My MIL and I bought these together. She is in this stage, I am not, but was eager to try a lotion comparable to my Complete that may give a few more anti-aging benefits. The ingredient lists are very similar between the Olay Complete and this, but this has a few differences in the end that result in a slightly thicker feeling face lotion. And it leaves my dry skin (especially in these upper midwest winters) feeling much more moisturized than the Olay Complete does in the cold weather. So if you are 20's, early 30's...stick with Complete. If you are late 30's on up...try this, it's awesome. It is like the next step up after Olay Complete. And this is the only other SPF I have been able to put on my face w/out itrritation. We found ours at Target in a black box simply labeled, "Olay anti-wrinkle Mature Skin Enriching UV Lotion SPF 15".