Sigma E35 Tapered Blending (was SS222)

4.7

on 8/10/2014 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have a love/hate relationship with this brush.
It is AWESOME for blending, and gets the job done perfectly.
I've had this brush for a while now, and I always wash it with baby shampoo....but it is shedding like crazy!! The bristles are starting to fray out also. Maybe I've had it for too long and it's time to replace it? Hm.

THE most amazing brush of it's sort - was using mac before but sigma is so much cheaper and better quality! Never turning back - sigma you have my heart

on 12/27/2013 7:39:00 AM

I received this brush and the E40 for Christmas and I am hooked. I've never used Mac's brushes but I have used Sephora's and the less expensive Elf. Sephora's are so much more expensive and the quality I don't think is any better than what Sigma's are and they are so much more reasonalble.

This is a blending brush and while I have used this to add color to the crease it really is perfect to concentrate the crease area. It's thin but firm enough so it isn'thard to work in your crease area.

the only con is I'm not a huge fan of white haired brushes. But this does clean up beautifully so I'll survive. I am going to invest in couple of the face brushes esepcially the foundation. If they work as well as the eye brushes I won't be disapointed!

on 9/19/2013 10:51:00 PM

i admit i haven't tried all the blending brush out there.
but this one does the job quite well and it hasn't shed since i bought it

on 5/30/2013 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is such a fantastic brush! I've been using it to put on my crease colors for 3 years. No shedding. No problems. Even with countless washes, all the bristles are still intact.This is a great dupe for MAC 222 as some others have mentioned. It gets the job done just as well. I would highly recommend this for anyone looking for a high quality crease brush.

on 1/2/2013 10:59:00 PM

Good quality, well priced eyeshadow blending brush. Sigma offer worldwide shipping.

on 8/10/2012 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Love it.

on 3/5/2012 9:47:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Kinky, Medium

I love this brush so much for blending ! I love it better than the E25 for that cause it takes less time to get raid of the harsh lines.It's not so good for applying color but then again it's a blending brush and it isn't supposed to.

on 11/23/2011 3:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This is my favorite blending brush! It is perfectly dense and great for blending out shadows. I can use this to apply my crease color and blend it out, but I usually use my E25 to do that then blend with this brush clean or with a light brown blending color. No shedding problems, I love it. Don't know how it compares to the MAC one and don't care because whether or not it is similar, this is a good brush. (This is the white blending brush)

on 6/10/2011 1:40:00 AM

Ummmmm....I am so confused right now!
Cuz,I am confident that all the reviews below are reviewing a completely different brush than the E35.

I am sure that they are all confused and are reviewing a black tapered/pointed face brush called F25!

Though, this section is suppose to be for the E35 eyeshadow brush!!!
NOT for a black tapered face brush!

This E35 brush is suppose to be the close DUPE for "MAC's 222" eyeshadow brush...which has white hairs.

The letters in front of the numbers tells which type of brush it is.
E stands for eye brushes
F is for the face brushes

Now onto the quick review: This dupe is actually fluffier and more rounder than the MAC222.Plus the hairs are a a bit shorter.....but that is why I love it so much! It works perfect for my crease.IMO,its more similar to the MAC 224.....just not as big. So its perfect for my smaller crease.

I haven't experienced any shedding and definitely haven't had any bleeding while washing(like the reviewers stated below with their black hair brush)since the E35 has white hairs! Lol! ;)

Popular Makeup Brushes