September 16, 2014 | 1747 users online

Eyeliner - Pixi - Endless Silky Eye Pen (all shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2014 12:47:00 AM More reviews by Applepie890

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I cannot express enough how much I love this product. It is one of the best eyeliners in the market as it is incredibly silky, as it claims, and it stays on all day without smudging. I love everything about it. I love shimmery colours, I think they are more interesting than matte shades but if you prefer mattes, with black cocoa and black noir you can't go wrong. The packaging is very unique, that lime green colour with the branches and the flowers shows there is attention to detail and it is immediately a mark of identity. As Petra (the creator) herself said in a video, these pencils have been designed for those who struggle with liquid eyeliner but like its effect. These eyeliners are like a liquid eyeliner in a pencil form, making it easier to apply and in my opinion, liquid eyeliner can't come close to them. A pencil is always more versatile as you can achieve several looks with it, blended, smudged, defined and even use them as an eyeshadow. The pixi silky eye pens are undoubtedly in the best eyeliner list and they are better than any high end eyeliner that requires more money and it delivers mediocre results! The pixi pencils win all the way!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2014 2:04:00 AM More reviews by lessisabore

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best eyeliners. Just don't move, and after 20+ years of wearing eyeliner I've found the one i will just keep wearing. Love that they are blendable for a little while after applying.

I have most of the colours and love being able to pick and mix what i feel like.

However more shades without glitter in them are needed... a minky grey and a non-glittery green would be great.

The packaging gets a low score because the pale green packaging is just sickly. That said, it's always easy to see in your beauty bag of dark other bits!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2014 9:45:00 PM More reviews by cricket810

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I needed an eyeliner that wouldn't wear off or end up under my eyes!. I saw Pixi brand in a magazine and wanted to try it. I bought the Endless Silky Eye Pen Kit from Target, 5 eye pencils and it came with the sharpener. For 25 bucks I thought I'd give it a try. Oh, they did offer the open samples on this brand which I thought was great. Today I used the one in the color DeepPlum and OysterGlow- I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this color!. I did not use any eyelid primer when I applied this today. I'm loving the staying power of this eye pen so far. My eyelids tend to get oily throughout the day and a lot of eyeliners tend to come right off, THIS ONE DID NOT! I put it on at noon and it's 9:30 in the evening and it is still on, only a slight amount on my lower lid is wearing off. I took a nap and it still looks decent!. Only cons: it's a silky eyeliner just like it's name, and I had to be gentle when I applied it or the tip seemed like it would break. Also the size of this eyeliner is small. Don't get a lot. I wonder if it's because it came in a set, hmmm. I am looking forward to trying the other colors. By the way, this is my first review on makeup...I just registered as a member today.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2014 10:50:00 PM More reviews by lllumine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Glides on incredibly smoothly, and stays set for the whole day! Also blendable for the first 10-30 seconds after application. Many of the colors have a translucent quality (which can be built up to opaque), making it incredibly versatile. I wear a shade on its own, or layer it over black liquid liner. I have these pens in nearly every color available and love them all.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2014 9:49:00 AM More reviews by Chuchuchi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

so good...i have a bunch of colors... i change them depending upon my mood...i wear a uniform on for school but the nuns allow you to wear makeup...so i like to change the color....every day....i always get compliments from my friends at school, they work good and don't smudge or anything

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2014 6:44:00 AM More reviews by Conny68

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

These were a huge fail on me because they migrate all over my contact lenses and make my vision cloudy, too bad because the shades are gorgeous.
I do not line the waterline, still the product transfers very easily and goes onto the contacts.
I have never had this issue with other pencil liners, so still in my drawers and relegated to "glasses only days".

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2014 3:16:00 AM More reviews by aleshoane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This would have been HG material had it not been so prone to dry out quickly. Sadly, that is the nature of pencil eyeliners - due to the porous surface of wood, air will seep into the pencil and dry the lead (slowly, not all of a sudden). However this can very well be a plus - upon hardening, there is less waste of product.

The texture of this eyeliner pencil, when first applied, is effortlessly easy. It glides on like butter. I use a small pencil brush to smudge the color and then it sets FOR. EVA. I drew my cat eye, took a shower (in the interest of fully testing it out), and stuff was still there, perfectly intact. No primer on my oily and hooded eyes, mind you.

My favorite shade is Black Cocoa - a matte black-brown. Enough darkness to give natural definition but does not possess any harshness of black eyeliner.

Highly recommended for anyone who wants a reliable, easy-to-apply-and-smudge eyeliner pencil. It comes in different sparkly shades too!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/11/2014 12:53:00 PM More reviews by camilka

I never get allergic reactions from makeup, but using this on my waterline stung my eyes and made them red and swollen.

I have the kit with 5 colors, and even though I can't use them on my waterline or to tightline, they make very nice eyeshadows.

Oyster glow in the inner corner, the green golden one on the lid and the brown one in outer v or crease, well blended, looks really good and is very easy to apply.

The itching takes the rating down A LOT, and it didnt last on the waterline for more than five minutes. This could be because of my allergic reaction though.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2013 1:05:00 PM More reviews by MissyAlaina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought an eyeliner kit for $25 at Target because all I had left was black gel liner and I wanted a pop of colour. These are awesome. The package I bought had half-liners in them with a sharpener and although a little pricey, I think they are worth it. You don't have to push hard at all to apply because they are so soft, which is a bit annoying for making a defined line. However, I like to use an eyeliner brush anyway to make a good cat eye. The liner stays on nicely and is well pigmented and as long as you don't rub your eye, they don't smudge. Even when I do rub my inner eye (as I have a tendency to do) it stays better than any other liner I've ever used

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2013 7:43:00 PM More reviews by noseofblue

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Ow ow ow!! If you have allergy/sensitive eyes, do not buy this. I tried tightlining with Black/Blue. Not only does it sting horribly, it produces enough tears to make it run badly. Back it goes!

UPDATE: in the 24 hours since I used this liner, I've slept a night, removed eye MU twice, washed my face twice, showered and exercised vigorously. It's still there!