Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen (all shades)

3.9

on 2/12/2015 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I love this eyeliner. It's the closest I've come to my HG eyeliner. It's the smoothest, creamiest, most pigmented, long lasting formula I've come across. You use the lightest touch and it gives opaque color. Also, when it sets it doesn't budge. It's the only eyeliner I've ever been able to use on the upper waterline. Seriously awesome. The only problem is that it's so creamy it can get a little messy before it sets but this is me trying really hard to look for problems. I seriously recommend it. It's awesome.

on 1/3/2015 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought a value set of these liners, and I love all the colors. They are creamy, smooth and long lasting on the upper lash line. The only thing that I hate is that I can't wear them along my bottom water line, or it will run into my eyes and stain my contacts lenses, making them all cloudy and impossible to clean off with saliene solution. I've never had this problem with any other brand eyeliner. I had no choice but to throw away a few lenses because of this =\(contacts ain't cheap either!) So contact lens wearers beware!

on 12/16/2014 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This review is for the color Bronze Beam. Holy Beautiful Bronze Eyeliner. This color is stunning and is the perfect bronze for my blue eyes. It rivals my HG Mac Teddy in color. I love how smooth it glides and it stays for most of the day. However, with that smooth glide pencil comes the major con -- and why I won't repurchase it. It is suuuuuper soft. This liner gets caught in the base of my lashes and will actually crumble. I have to sharpen this after every single use and sometimes after doing just one eye! So, for $12 -- I'd prefer the liner to last a little longer than a month of use. I know you can refrigerate them, but geez! I don't want to have to do that. I'll just buy Teddy!

on 9/1/2014 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I cannot express enough how much I love this product. It is one of the best eyeliners in the market as it is incredibly silky, as it claims, and it stays on all day without smudging. I love everything about it. I love shimmery colours, I think they are more interesting than matte shades but if you prefer mattes, with black cocoa and black noir you can't go wrong. The packaging is very unique, that lime green colour with the branches and the flowers shows there is attention to detail and it is immediately a mark of identity. As Petra (the creator) herself said in a video, these pencils have been designed for those who struggle with liquid eyeliner but like its effect. These eyeliners are like a liquid eyeliner in a pencil form, making it easier to apply and in my opinion, liquid eyeliner can't come close to them. A pencil is always more versatile as you can achieve several looks with it, blended, smudged, defined and even use them as an eyeshadow. The pixi silky eye pens are undoubtedly in the best eyeliner list and they are better than any high end eyeliner that requires more money and it delivers mediocre results! The pixi pencils win all the way!

on 6/9/2014 2:04:00 AM

Best eyeliners. Just don't move, and after 20+ years of wearing eyeliner I've found the one i will just keep wearing. Love that they are blendable for a little while after applying.

I have most of the colours and love being able to pick and mix what i feel like.

However more shades without glitter in them are needed... a minky grey and a non-glittery green would be great.

The packaging gets a low score because the pale green packaging is just sickly. That said, it's always easy to see in your beauty bag of dark other bits!

on 2/14/2014 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I needed an eyeliner that wouldn't wear off or end up under my eyes!. I saw Pixi brand in a magazine and wanted to try it. I bought the Endless Silky Eye Pen Kit from Target, 5 eye pencils and it came with the sharpener. For 25 bucks I thought I'd give it a try. Oh, they did offer the open samples on this brand which I thought was great. Today I used the one in the color DeepPlum and OysterGlow- I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this color!. I did not use any eyelid primer when I applied this today. I'm loving the staying power of this eye pen so far. My eyelids tend to get oily throughout the day and a lot of eyeliners tend to come right off, THIS ONE DID NOT! I put it on at noon and it's 9:30 in the evening and it is still on, only a slight amount on my lower lid is wearing off. I took a nap and it still looks decent!. Only cons: it's a silky eyeliner just like it's name, and I had to be gentle when I applied it or the tip seemed like it would break. Also the size of this eyeliner is small. Don't get a lot. I wonder if it's because it came in a set, hmmm. I am looking forward to trying the other colors. By the way, this is my first review on makeup...I just registered as a member today.

on 1/30/2014 10:50:00 PM

Glides on incredibly smoothly, and stays set for the whole day! Also blendable for the first 10-30 seconds after application. Many of the colors have a translucent quality (which can be built up to opaque), making it incredibly versatile. I wear a shade on its own, or layer it over black liquid liner. I have these pens in nearly every color available and love them all.

on 1/30/2014 9:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

so good...i have a bunch of colors... i change them depending upon my mood...i wear a uniform on for school but the nuns allow you to wear makeup...so i like to change the color....every day....i always get compliments from my friends at school, they work good and don't smudge or anything

on 1/30/2014 6:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

These were a huge fail on me because they migrate all over my contact lenses and make my vision cloudy, too bad because the shades are gorgeous.
I do not line the waterline, still the product transfers very easily and goes onto the contacts.
I have never had this issue with other pencil liners, so still in my drawers and relegated to "glasses only days".

on 1/14/2014 3:16:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

This would have been HG material had it not been so prone to dry out quickly. Sadly, that is the nature of pencil eyeliners - due to the porous surface of wood, air will seep into the pencil and dry the lead (slowly, not all of a sudden). However this can very well be a plus - upon hardening, there is less waste of product.

The texture of this eyeliner pencil, when first applied, is effortlessly easy. It glides on like butter. I use a small pencil brush to smudge the color and then it sets FOR. EVA. I drew my cat eye, took a shower (in the interest of fully testing it out), and stuff was still there, perfectly intact. No primer on my oily and hooded eyes, mind you.

My favorite shade is Black Cocoa - a matte black-brown. Enough darkness to give natural definition but does not possess any harshness of black eyeliner.

Highly recommended for anyone who wants a reliable, easy-to-apply-and-smudge eyeliner pencil. It comes in different sparkly shades too!

Top Rated Pixi Products