September 30, 2014 | 1844 users online

Sunscreen - Lancome - Bienfait UV SPF 50+ Super Fluid Facial Sunscreen

rated 2 of 5 on 6/13/2014 4:37:00 AM More reviews by clasp

It makes my skin really oily!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/21/2014 3:41:00 PM More reviews by ttinnaa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use a large amount of UV product on my face, this one leaves an oil film on my face, stings my eyes, dries my skin a little bit.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2013 10:01:00 AM More reviews by SorceressOfTheDark

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Bienfait UV spf 50 left my face super shiny with a hint of shimmer. It was odd. My skin also stayed white. Now I'm pale and proud of it. I don't go out in the sun and never have, protecting myself diligently. But this product made me look like a Geisha girl in drag.
It was runny which I also disliked intensely. I don't want a sunscreen that is too gloppy, either, mind you, but I don't want one that is so watery that I have to move that quickly to get it on my face. Then I'm wondering about the actual coverage of the spf.
I'm very careful around my eyes, but, and this is a big one, if it did get anywhere near them, it stung like crazy.
As far as cost, it's on a par with other cosmetic line sunscreens, so that's not an issue. You actually get a lot for the price. The container was ok as far as handling. I was ok with the cost and I wanted to shop a skincare line for my suncare line for my face.
But Bienfait failed miserably. Back to Sephora I went. This sunscreen just didn't work out for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2012 7:39:00 PM More reviews by jordandean

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have bought many face sunscreens trying most every matte facial sunscreen on the market. This one seems to be the only one that works for me. I love that it plays nicely with makeup going on matte and sinking into skin quickly allowing me to apply my base right after and I stay matte all day. It has a high SPF, which since I have melasma, is a must for me or I get brown spots immediately. If you get this in your eyes it will sting like crazy, more so than other sunscreens. This seems to break me out less than other comparable sunscreens. I wish this was cheaper or that Neutrogena matte sunscreen which is cheaper worked for me. I do find it on ebay pretty regularly for $22 pretty regularly.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2012 1:33:00 AM More reviews by taipai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It is an average sunblock, i used it for a while, it kept my skin matte but would cause mini breakouts. I usually have a problem with many sunblocks so it might just be me. On the positive side if your skin is ok with the sunblock it is nice for oily skin because of its liquid consistency.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/9/2012 2:44:00 PM More reviews by Drproctor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Its greasy and makes my skin look oily. It also starts to peel and clump up when I'm applying makeup over it. Won't be purchasing again.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/5/2012 6:58:00 AM More reviews by hansetang

This is a typical chemical sunscreen with TOO much alcohol, which may accelerate the absorbtion of those chemical unsafe(oxybenzone) ss ingredients into the skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2012 11:33:00 AM More reviews by Juliasyji

I can't believe the row ratings on this (and also the lack of reviews) This is on par with Shiseido SS. It goes on smooth and leaves your skin looking pretty matt. It has that super smooth "cone" feel to it when applying but a little less so than the shiseido ss.
I really like this, I also like that this isn't a thich consistency, it's milky so it absorbs faster and feels lighter on my face.
Definitely on par with Shiseido ss, if you like japanese ss, this is pretty darn close!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2012 2:32:00 PM More reviews by bluebird615

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Goes on super smooth and is very light. Makes me a bit shiny at first but I put my foundation on afterwards and it seems to calm down after a few minutes. I don't have to use much, but seems like the bottle is pretty darn small. So, far I have not broken out. It's only been a few days though, so I will see if it causes any issues after more days of usage.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2012 1:07:00 AM More reviews by Jake84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really love this sunscreen! It is a high SPF, it makes my skin feel great (I love the texture). Would repurchase again, it seems to work really well and gives me peace of mind that my skin is protected from the sun! Nice milky texture.