July 24, 2014 | 1212 users online

Moisturizers - Christian Dior - Hydra-Move Fluide

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2012 2:20:00 AM More reviews by Ivyxoxo

I used to use this during day time but i feel it didn't hydrates good enough. The creme is more outstanding.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2005 12:16:00 AM More reviews by Annessa

I went to this department store outlet one of the local malls, and was delighted to find tons of Dior, Chanel, Shiseido, Lancome (among others) beauty products at 50% off retail price. I ended up picking up several products, and this was one of them. I recently ran out of one of my favorite moisturizers (Phytomer HydraContinue Instant Moisture Cream), and was looking for a more affordable replacement. Overall, I would say this is a decent moisturizer... it makes my skin soft/supple, and i love the pretty packaging in a pump bottle. However, I just didn't like the texture all too much, nor the smell... I typically use this at night, and a lighter moisturizer and makeup primer in the morning (Olay moisture therapy and Laneige Clear Fitting Base, respectively), so the SPF isn't necessary (however, it should've been at least SPF 15). To be honest, I probably wouldn't pay full price for this. I most likely won't repurchase, and resort to paying $50 for the Phytomer (unless I find something just as great, w/o shelling out that much $$$).

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2005 10:26:00 PM More reviews by tegaladwen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wow! Nothing else has ever make my dry skin stop flaking! The creme is a lot better than the fluide though.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/8/2004 5:36:00 AM More reviews by BusyMom

I recieved a sample of this it is the Moisture Fluid for Normal Combination skin.First of all this is a waste of money it did nothing for my combo skin except leave it feeling tight and dry.It felt water down some how and just sat on my skin.I would recommend instead of this L'oreal Hyra moisture cream it was much better than this and for a lot less.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2004 8:40:00 AM More reviews by Emma13

I got a sample of this and used it for a few days. First of all: I was peeved that it only has SPF10 - what's the point? Secondly, it is too strongly fragranced in my opinion, even though the scent is nice. However, it did a good job hydrating my skin, in fact very good... until it broke me out badly. Just as well - I've gone back to Avene and Eucerin.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2003 4:03:00 AM More reviews by jrhoffman

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am not crazy about this product. I have combo/sensitive skin and with this cream it looks shiny/greasy. On the other hand, I do like to use this product on specific dry patches (which I am prone to). It is just to heavy for the rest of my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2002 3:31:00 AM More reviews by roswellrocke

I'm pretty cynical about high priced moisturizers. I've been using this for a month around my eyes and it's really made a difference. All the fine lines at the corners of my eyes are gone and just a few very fine ones remain under my eyes. It does a wonderful job of keeping skin hydrated.
Dior is pretty generous with skin care samples and this one is really worth asking for if you're looking to try something new.