April 16, 2014 | 1417 users online

Palettes - E.L.F. - 24k 47-Piece Makeup Clutch

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2014 3:29:00 PM More reviews by Lizness

I like about 50% of the colors. Some are dupes. But the colors I love and would use aren't pigmented enough. The eye brow powder is great though. This clutch is the only thing I carry in make up bag even though the shadows are hit and miss.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2013 10:23:00 PM More reviews by shbaker

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got it through amazon. For $10! This is my first palette.

Since I'm still a young'un, I'd say this has a really good color range in terms of eyeshadows. Some colors are too shimmery for me, though. Wish the actual color showed up more for some of these, not just the sparkles in them. But for 10 bucks, I'm not complaining.

As for the blushes, they're perfect! Great colors--peach and then a pink, which both showed up well. The bronzer was nice as well. I'd say not as pigmented as, say... NYC Sunny bronzer, though. Well, also in that aspect, it'd be easier to build up color using this bronzer.

The eyebrow stuff--I haven't used. I don't trust it, though... And the lip glosses--just no. I don't think they're pigmented at all, LOL. But I kinda had a feeling they'd be bad, and I really just wanted this palette for the eyeshadows and the blushes/bronzer. So considering what I wanted and what I got, I'd say this was a pretty good deal.

Then again, it's elf. Don't expect anything overly amazing. For beginners, I'd suggest this. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2013 9:38:00 PM More reviews by AMac26

This is a pretty mediocre palette. The eye shadow color selection was good - which is what I look for the most. A lot of nice neutral tones, as well as some vibrant ones. Each eye shadow was very small though, and somewhat difficult to get out. The two blushes were nice. the bronzer was a little too dark for more light-medium skin. Some of the lip glosses were nice - but no staying power. I also liked that it included a highlighter colour in a shimmery white. And it had both a dark brow gel and a brownish brow powder. I've used the gel but not the powder so far, and it's decent. I also like the shape of the palette and the packaging - all the eye colours are on the top level, and the other stuff is on a pull out tray. The mirror is also pretty large. All in all, this is a very good palette for the price, however the products are only mediocre, but can't complain ;)