September 1, 2014 | 1250 users online

Lipstick - L'Oreal - Colour Riche - Ginger Spice 815 lipstick

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2012 6:18:00 PM More reviews by darkeyedfran

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh, it is love! Ginger spice is a beautiful, autumnal color! it's so beautiful I can hardly describe it! It is a muted reddish brownish orangeish color with a subtle golden sheen. On my N20 coloring it looks beautiful! I have naturally mauve lips and this pulls kind of rusty on me. I am simply in love because the color is so sophisticated and complex, it truly reminds me of the changing leaves in the fall. If you want something a little bit different from the typical berries and reds go out and get this color!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2012 3:05:00 PM More reviews by MissNRI

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick so much, it has become a new everyday lipstick for me. It is a medium brown colour with a little shimmer, which really seems to define and plump my lips and is very flattering for my skin tone. I love the formula of the Colour Riche lipsticks as well, they are smooth, blendable and moisturising...they do have a slight taste to them but I love it, and you get used to it quickly. I like that there is a mirror on the packaging, very useful for re-applications. All in all...I just love it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2012 10:17:00 PM More reviews by kfife10

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to lipstick! It is a rich medium brown with absolutely no pink in it, which can be hard to find in drugstore brands. This color goes really well with my light olive face and dark brown hair. I know that when I use Ginger Spice I will be happy with my lip color!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2011 9:37:00 PM More reviews by JChrisBee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

A very pretty brown with a touch of marroon. Not drab or too dark or wintery. I plan on wearing it year 'round. Reminds me of Avon's Twig color in their Beyond Color line. I would call this neutral. Looks very healthy on me and brings out the color in my cheeks. I'm surprised I'm the first to review it because it is so gorgeous. L'oreal's lipstick do have a smell and slight taste, but is not bothersome to me. I purchased this at Kroger's on sale for around $6. It is also at Walmart and Amazon for about the same price but you can subscribe and save for little over $5 at Amazon. I am NW 15 pale with freckles, brown eyes and brown hair with reddish highlights - for reference.