July 31, 2014 | 1602 users online

Skincare - Body - Dove - Go Fresh-Cucumber & Green Tea - Body Wash

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 7:22:00 PM More reviews by Deserts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using it for years!!! I'm not an expert on body wash but I think this body wash is doing it's job! Never get tired of the smell!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/7/2013 3:32:00 PM More reviews by IamSensitive

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used Dove bar soap for years and decided to go with the scrub to help with dry, winter skin. I wanted to love this but it gave me an itchy, bumpy rash all over my body. :(

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2013 3:12:00 AM More reviews by Calistacyra

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yes the smell is pleasing but when My concern is that it doesn't lingers through the day and one thing I was suspicious about is, when I used this, it leaves my underarms wet and give off and awful smell.. I

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2013 9:24:00 AM More reviews by kanddi

I first fell in love with this cucumber smell when i tried the bar soap version, few years back. This time I decided to splurge and buy this, and it is a great body wash! It's not even THAT expensive, considering the bottle is huge! Leaves my skin bery soft and fresh, without a "residue" feel (like the bar soap, it the Olay ribbons body wash). Most importantly, it leaves me feeling clean which is my number one priority, during this 100 degree summer weather.. I am waiting until winter to see how it does with cold drying weather.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 1:09:00 AM More reviews by nadia23r

I love this it wont irritate and you smell awesome after
I totally recommend this product
again get rid of parabens icky

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 3:40:00 AM More reviews by hyukluv3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My husband used this when we met and still does now so of course I used it as well. So glad he has good body wash taste cuz I love this. It has a specific and delicious clean and fresh scent that I can't get enough of. It lathers up so nicely and wow, it is so moisturizing! like it is mixed with lotion. I know I smell the same after I use it but when my hubby gets out of the shower I just want to roll all over him and sniff sniff. Creepy, huh? >.< but that's how yummy it is! I say try it for sure if you like smelling amazing and feeling soft as hell. I also use the go fresh deodorants and specifically this scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2012 6:05:00 PM More reviews by iheartmakeup17

Amaaaazing. Smells amazing, works amazing, is amazing. Super moisturizing and lovely. I love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2011 4:51:00 PM More reviews by aimeee1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried all of the Dove liquid body washes and this one, in my opinion, is the "Cleanest" smelling one of all. It is Dove GO FRESH Cucumber and Green Tea body wash. It comes in a HUGE bottle so if you think it's a little pricey, it will last you a while. PLUS you can shave with it and it works better than shaving cream in my opinion!!! ALSO they make a deodorant that matches it (comes with the green lid) I just bought this a couple days ago at Wal-Mart and I love it so much. It makes your bathroom smell so clean for hours (not to mention your body) It is especially great in the winter time because we tend to dry out more. I can even go without putting lotion on my legs and they don't dry out! That is saying a lot!!! Give it a try!!