December 21, 2014 | 946 users online

Moisturizers - Nivea - Nivea Visage Q10 Plus Anti-wrinkle Light Day Cream with SPF15

rated 2 of 5 on 11/21/2014 12:45:00 AM More reviews by nikiblaz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Okay so I want to start off with the positives of this moisturiser and say that it hydrated my combination skin really well, had a subtle but pleasant scent to it and, being the pale little snowflake I am, appreciated the SPF 15 incorporated into it. The anti-ageing aspect (although I'm still young) was also a bonus. But this product just is not good for acne prone skin, so bad that it actually broke me out into cystic acne after being clear of any acne (a part from some scars on my cheeks) for about a year. I used this for 2 weeks around June/July and I still have some painful pimples left as collateral damage from this product. This is a great little moisturiser if you have normal/combination skin, but my fellow acne-prone goddesses, keep on trying. I recommend Avène's range of clenance moisturisers; they're super gentle and hydrating and suitable for extremely sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 6:42:00 AM More reviews by mariasara

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

after turning 40, I´ve noticed big changes on my skin. My skin has always been prone to breakouts, and It would be unthinkable to use nivea products some years ago, as they are usually very rich. but now, with wrinkles starting to show up, nivea products are bliss, not only this one, but even the classic blue thin cream, and also the cellular antiage serum, which I love. this q10 is a very good moisturizer, with some great ingredients like algae, and without clogging products. It´s a light cream, sinks easily without clogging pores. I like it very much. The only thing I don´t like is the packaging (heavy jar), a pump dispenser would be perfect.
I live in Europe, so I use the german version, if you are in the USA check out the formula, because sometimes the same product has a different ingredients list.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2014 3:31:00 PM More reviews by plsthink2ice

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really don't understand why does this cream rubs off into little pieces after like 5 minutes from putting it on , whether you put make up on it or not , it piles and rubs off into many pieces , what the hell.. I gave it two stars cause even though it rubs off my skin feels better. I feel so bad cause I paid so much , yet I will not throw it away cause it does not give me acne , I will continue using it as a facial mask that may benefit my skin then I will rub it off cause it does come off anyways within 10 minutes .. really what a shame :(

rated 1 of 5 on 4/27/2013 8:55:00 AM More reviews by renners

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the regular Q10 cream but this was the worst, left a film on my skin and would roll off into little pieces whn to tried to put makeup over the top, or even if you just rubbed your face with your fingers- white cake crap would come off.

Terrible

rated 2 of 5 on 11/21/2011 1:57:00 PM More reviews by duchy13

I think this product is better for summer (I have combination skin). I am using it in the Autumn and find that I have to go back to moisturise my skin again. I also find that it forms almost a film, so that when applying foundation you get lots of little bits coming off (looks like you have major dry skin). Nice for summer and if you aren't wearing make up, but dont think I would by it again.