Aveeno Positively Nourishing Body Wash - Antioxidant Infused White Peach + Ginger

3.8

This is pretty expensive for a body wash!Around $7 at my local walmart, if I'm not mistaken. On my sensitive skin, it was slightly irritating. Actually, really irritating. No rashes or really bad reaction, but my arms and legs were definitely redder and less smooth than when I use my regular scentless aveeno body wash. It's a creamier wash, and while it makes me feel cleansed, I prefer a deeper clean, especially after a long day at work. The smell is nice(like a peach smoothie), but it tends to go sour quickly. I suppose because it's a more "natural" body wash. The packaging looks nice in the shower, but for the quality, I'll find something else.

on 5/12/2015 7:34:00 PM

Not sure why there are two different names for this, but in Canada this is called Aveeno Active Naturals Uplifting Body Wash with Anti-Oxidants White Peach & Ginger scent, as in the picture I posted.

I love this! I look forward to using it in the morning because it definitely gives you a lovely wake up feeling! I became addicted to the experience, ignoring my favourite DHC CoQ10 bath bar (divine) - I've never liked a body wash that much before so I'm surprised that I am yearning to repurchase since I ran out - I'm now I'm looking for it at other stores because where I bought it before doesn't sell it. I miss the invigorating sensation that my morning shower gave me with this product. A nice cleanser, rinses clean, makes my skin soft. I think I'm hooked!

on 3/13/2015 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

It smells very good, but not on my skin, I guess my skin doesn't like citrus scents plus it's drying. I also tried the pomegranate one and it has a weird texture and felt sticky. The only aveeno body wash I like is the original daily hydrating body wash.

on 11/21/2011 1:56:00 PM

I really like the quality of Aveeno body washes. Very creamy & you only need a little bit to work up a lather in a pouf. But it's the scent that keeps me coming back : ) This is a wonderful, not overyly sweet, natural peach scent. A bit of spicy ginger in the background. Overall a nice, natural, not OTT sweet scent. This is my favorite scent of all the Aveeno body washes.