July 28, 2014 | 1045 users online

Moisturizers - Nivea - Nivea Visage Q10 Plus Anti-wrinkle Night Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 2:29:00 PM More reviews by Dipsm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a lovely night cream .... It's very rich and when I apply it at night, I always wake up with a lovely glow on my face and my skin is well hydrated. Worth the purchase and would definitely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2013 6:00:00 AM More reviews by ProstheticAesthetics

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a wonderful night cream - I compare it to the Lancome Hydra Zen Nuit cream, which is significantly more expensive than this, but not half as effective. I brought it because it was on a buy one get one free offer in Boots, and my mum wanted one so I thought, why not? I can't comment on it's ability to reduce wrinkles, as I'm only 21 and hope I can't comment on that yet (!) but as far as moisturisation, rejuvenation and hydration, it's brilliant. I have very temperamental combination skin, with the compulsory oily forhead/nose/chin area, and dry cheeks. Usually, new products will break me out, but thus far I have not noticed any irritation caused by this cream. It is a thick formula, as night cream should be, and requires only a tiny bit which sinks in easily into the skin and leaves it feeling supple and soft - it gives my skin a sort of "bounce" effect - it's a very beautiful feeling. I wake up the next morning and it feels exactly the same. With other night creams I've noticed the moisturising effect does not last until the morning, resulting in nasty dry patches on my cheeks, but not so with this. It's a very good investment and if it does negate the onset of wrinkles, then even better! My grandmother swears by Nivea products, and her beautiful skin is proof enough of how brilliant their moisturising products are. I highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2012 3:49:00 AM More reviews by Hoppla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

One of my top favorite moisturizing products.

Leaves my skin nice and soft and decreases finer wrinkles.
For some reason my skin also looks rosier, if that makes sense, and generally fresher when I use this product regularly.

It works just as well as my Shiseido cremes at a fraction of the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2011 1:51:00 PM More reviews by duchy13

Considering I am on a very tight budget at the moment. I find I am continuously going back to this product. I usually buy it with the corresponding day cream and the eye cream on 3 for 2 specials at Boots (UK). It smells lovely and feels rich, but not too greasy. I'm sure there are other night creams out there such as Clarins that would far outstrip this product, but this is definately one of the best "cheaper" skincare lines available right now.