October 26, 2014 | 1365 users online

Moisturizers - Nivea - Nivea Visage Q10 Plus Anti-wrinkle Night Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2014 12:37:00 AM More reviews by AyanamiSkye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This comes in an elegant dark blue glass jar. The jar looks small but the product spreads very well so one jar lasts me a long time. I also like that I can scoop out the right amount and not waste any.

The product itself is a thick cream with a light typical Nivea scent. Some might not like the thickness of it but I find it quite luxurious. It starts absorbing straight away but takes a while to do so fully. In the morning my face has a noticeable plumpness, firmness, is noticeably moisturised and it doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. I'm 25 and starting to notice some lines that could turn into wrinkles so I'm trying to combat it early and this does improve them. It doesn’t get rid of them completely (don’t think anything will) but it improves the look of them. I like that I can use it around my eye area as it doesn’t sting. I tried the matching Visage Q10 Eye Cream but now find it unnecessary and just use this. I really love how this affects my skin overnight. My new HG night cream.

Pros:
Stylish packaging and none of the product goes to waste
Thick luxurious cream, don't need to use much as it spreads well
Doesn’t only moisturise but makes a noticeable improvement to my skin
Doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin
Can be used around the eye area, doesn’t sting

Cons:
A bit expensive

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2014 11:54:00 AM More reviews by LizzyNay55

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have to say I did try this product and not much seemed to be happening when it came to smoothing my often dry and blemished skin, as they're quite rough in texture as well. I've turned to this new product biocorrex as I read an article about it and been using it for almost two weeks, and it has to an extent smoothed out my skin and feels really moisturised! So happy with the results!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2014 10:34:00 PM More reviews by rukpong

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I come back to this cream like once a year. For about $11USD in my country, it is reasonable price and I saw some results of having less pitted wrinkles after finishing a bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 2:29:00 PM More reviews by Dipsm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a lovely night cream .... It's very rich and when I apply it at night, I always wake up with a lovely glow on my face and my skin is well hydrated. Worth the purchase and would definitely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2013 6:00:00 AM More reviews by ProstheticAesthetics

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a wonderful night cream - I compare it to the Lancome Hydra Zen Nuit cream, which is significantly more expensive than this, but not half as effective. I brought it because it was on a buy one get one free offer in Boots, and my mum wanted one so I thought, why not? I can't comment on it's ability to reduce wrinkles, as I'm only 21 and hope I can't comment on that yet (!) but as far as moisturisation, rejuvenation and hydration, it's brilliant. I have very temperamental combination skin, with the compulsory oily forhead/nose/chin area, and dry cheeks. Usually, new products will break me out, but thus far I have not noticed any irritation caused by this cream. It is a thick formula, as night cream should be, and requires only a tiny bit which sinks in easily into the skin and leaves it feeling supple and soft - it gives my skin a sort of "bounce" effect - it's a very beautiful feeling. I wake up the next morning and it feels exactly the same. With other night creams I've noticed the moisturising effect does not last until the morning, resulting in nasty dry patches on my cheeks, but not so with this. It's a very good investment and if it does negate the onset of wrinkles, then even better! My grandmother swears by Nivea products, and her beautiful skin is proof enough of how brilliant their moisturising products are. I highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2012 3:49:00 AM More reviews by Hoppla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

One of my top favorite moisturizing products.

Leaves my skin nice and soft and decreases finer wrinkles.
For some reason my skin also looks rosier, if that makes sense, and generally fresher when I use this product regularly.

It works just as well as my Shiseido cremes at a fraction of the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2011 1:51:00 PM More reviews by duchy13

Considering I am on a very tight budget at the moment. I find I am continuously going back to this product. I usually buy it with the corresponding day cream and the eye cream on 3 for 2 specials at Boots (UK). It smells lovely and feels rich, but not too greasy. I'm sure there are other night creams out there such as Clarins that would far outstrip this product, but this is definately one of the best "cheaper" skincare lines available right now.