Nivea Nivea Visage Q10 Plus Anti-wrinkle Night Cream

4.2

on 6/4/2015 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

this cream is amazing! i was sceptical when i first bought it because i have the most sensitive skin and new products cause me to break out, but when i woke the next morning, my skin felt soft and the best part NO PIMPLES!! .....

its been a week now and still no pimples ,skin is softer and fine lines plumped out a bit. Don't get me wrong- its not a miracle cure but im loving it. will definitely repurchase

on 12/4/2014 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I know I'm pretty young to be starting to use anti-wrinkle creams and whatnot, but I only bought this because I've read a lot of reviews on it from people with sensitive skin. They had claimed that it didn't irritate their skin. So, since I also have a sensitive skin type, I decided to try out this product from one of my favourite brands, Nivea.
It is amazing. It is perfection. It is everything I ever wanted in a night cream. I can't even stop writing how good it is because it is THAT good.
It doesn't burn my skin. I literally put it on at night (as one does with a night cream) and wake up to a beautiful, soft, creamy complexion. It also doesn't break me out or make my t-zone really oily! It's just an overall good night cream! Plus, if it helps with wrinkles, I think that's a pretty good bonus there, am I right?
The ONLY issue I have with this (I'm sorry to say), is that the price is WAY TOO EXPENSIVE. I choked a bit when I went to Walmart and seen the price for this tub of heaven. $24.97 CDN. Excuse me?!?! I still am outraged by the price! And I bought this a month ago, too! But, I'm glad that this isn't sold at Sephora because it would be like 500 times more expensive. I mean there's a silver lining there.
Overall, AMAZING. Oh, and the smell is like the classic Nivea scent (which I love) and is fresh and gentle and orgasmic and clean and ugh I just love it so much. It does so much good things for your face. Oh, and one other thing! I don't know if this is exactly it, but my acne scars have been slowly fading more and more ever since I've been using this as well! I'm amazed! This is a pretty big deal! It should be marked on the calendar! But in all seriousness, get this product if you're looking for a good lightweight night cream That's non irritating and won't break you out and that's also antiaging as well. Wonderful. Wonderful. Wonderful.

on 8/30/2014 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This comes in an elegant dark blue glass jar. The jar looks small but the product spreads very well so one jar lasts me a long time. I also like that I can scoop out the right amount and not waste any.

The product itself is a thick cream with a light typical Nivea scent. Some might not like the thickness of it but I find it quite luxurious. It starts absorbing straight away but takes a while to do so fully. In the morning my face has a noticeable plumpness, firmness, is noticeably moisturised and it doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. I'm 25 and starting to notice some lines that could turn into wrinkles so I'm trying to combat it early and this does improve them. It doesn’t get rid of them completely (don’t think anything will) but it improves the look of them. I like that I can use it around my eye area as it doesn’t sting. I tried the matching Visage Q10 Eye Cream but now find it unnecessary and just use this. I really love how this affects my skin overnight. My new HG night cream.

Pros:
Stylish packaging and none of the product goes to waste
Thick luxurious cream, don't need to use much as it spreads well
Doesn’t only moisturise but makes a noticeable improvement to my skin
Doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin
Can be used around the eye area, doesn’t sting

Cons:
A bit expensive

on 8/18/2014 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have to say I did try this product and not much seemed to be happening when it came to smoothing my often dry and blemished skin, as they're quite rough in texture as well. I've turned to this new product biocorrex as I read an article about it and been using it for almost two weeks, and it has to an extent smoothed out my skin and feels really moisturised! So happy with the results!

on 8/16/2014 10:34:00 PM

I come back to this cream like once a year. For about $11USD in my country, it is reasonable price and I saw some results of having less pitted wrinkles after finishing a bottle.

on 4/4/2014 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is a lovely night cream .... It's very rich and when I apply it at night, I always wake up with a lovely glow on my face and my skin is well hydrated. Worth the purchase and would definitely buy again.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a wonderful night cream - I compare it to the Lancome Hydra Zen Nuit cream, which is significantly more expensive than this, but not half as effective. I brought it because it was on a buy one get one free offer in Boots, and my mum wanted one so I thought, why not? I can't comment on it's ability to reduce wrinkles, as I'm only 21 and hope I can't comment on that yet (!) but as far as moisturisation, rejuvenation and hydration, it's brilliant. I have very temperamental combination skin, with the compulsory oily forhead/nose/chin area, and dry cheeks. Usually, new products will break me out, but thus far I have not noticed any irritation caused by this cream. It is a thick formula, as night cream should be, and requires only a tiny bit which sinks in easily into the skin and leaves it feeling supple and soft - it gives my skin a sort of "bounce" effect - it's a very beautiful feeling. I wake up the next morning and it feels exactly the same. With other night creams I've noticed the moisturising effect does not last until the morning, resulting in nasty dry patches on my cheeks, but not so with this. It's a very good investment and if it does negate the onset of wrinkles, then even better! My grandmother swears by Nivea products, and her beautiful skin is proof enough of how brilliant their moisturising products are. I highly recommend.

on 3/31/2012 3:49:00 AM

One of my top favorite moisturizing products.

Leaves my skin nice and soft and decreases finer wrinkles.
For some reason my skin also looks rosier, if that makes sense, and generally fresher when I use this product regularly.

It works just as well as my Shiseido cremes at a fraction of the price.

on 11/21/2011 1:51:00 PM

Considering I am on a very tight budget at the moment. I find I am continuously going back to this product. I usually buy it with the corresponding day cream and the eye cream on 3 for 2 specials at Boots (UK). It smells lovely and feels rich, but not too greasy. I'm sure there are other night creams out there such as Clarins that would far outstrip this product, but this is definately one of the best "cheaper" skincare lines available right now.

Popular Moisturizers