November 27, 2014 | 1455 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cosmo Lipstick

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2014 12:45:00 PM More reviews by Meech25

I randomly chose this color as my free lipstick after recycling 6 containers of mac products. I knew I was looking for a nude, but hate the washed out light lips type of colors. Who knew this would end up being my most used and favorite of all my lipsticks?!
It's a brown with a hint of pink. It's light, but it does not make your lips disappear. It's one of those your lips but better colors! Texture is so nice and although it doesn't last super long, it's so easy to apply, almost like a Chapstick.
For reference I am an NC35 skin with yellow under tones.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2014 11:37:00 PM More reviews by graceybaby8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This officially my favourite MAC everyday shade. It's my lips but better (MLBB). It's pink with hints of brown. On my NC25-30 skin tone it's the perfect 'neutral- I'm not trying too hard colour'. The formula is slightly dryer than what I prefer, so I have to use a very moisturizing lip balm underneath this lipstick to ensure my lips doesn't look like they're cracking. I think this colour is very versatile and can look good on everyone. A must have in you MAC lipstick collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 10:43:00 AM More reviews by CindyKhalista

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I just bought this and I absolutely love this! looks natural and perfect for everyday

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 3:14:00 AM More reviews by stella0r

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great MLBB color that's a bit on the brownish side. Flattering on fair yellowish skintone.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 2:34:00 AM More reviews by Babel9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

As I'm fair with dark lips and yellow tones, most pinks look just outlandish and horrible on me. Not this one.

For me, Cosmo is a MLBB that get just a little bit plummy, though it's really a neutral pink with maybe a little hint of brown. As all amplifieds, it's very wearable, not drying and buildable. Cosmo is even work appropriate and looks beautiful with one layer or as a stain with a bit of balm. Best of all, it just gives your lips the freshly bitten in a cold, crisp morning look.

A staple lipstick for me.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2013 3:59:00 PM More reviews by sensiluv

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Im an NC45 for reference.
Cosmo is a great nudie pink with a punch.
Think of Olivia Pope on Scandal.
Perfect everyday color!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2013 10:31:00 AM More reviews by baby_grazi_x05

I got this as a freebie from Back 2 MAC on a suggestion from the makeup board. I'm super glad that I did! What a lovely, versatile everyday color! It's very comfortable on the lips, applies easily (I don't even need a mirror!), and stays put long enough. It's not meant to be long-wearing, so I don't expect it to be either. It's creamy and doesn't settle into my lip lines. Lovely!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 12:43:00 AM More reviews by lediskogirl

Love this! I use it every day for work, unless I'm in a vampy red mood. Paired with Stila's CC cream, I look absolutely fresh!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 4:21:00 PM More reviews by Rahrl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I picked this up on a whim at one of my local MAC counters, and I absolutely don't regret it one bit. I'm REALLY pale (NW 15), but this lipstick still looks great. I'd describe it as a dark nude that leans more on the pink side. It's a few shades darker than my natural lips, and it's really sophisticated looking. The amplified finish is my absolute FAVORITE finish, since it's super creamy, pigmented, moisturizing and it lasts a long time, so the formula is obviously amazing. This could work on basically any skin tone, age range, or type of year. It's a great staple in my collection, and can easily be worn with or without a lip gloss on top.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2013 10:32:00 PM More reviews by may93

This is my HG lipstick! I used to say Brave was but this really brightens up my face in a way Brave doesn't. I'm NC40 for reference. My lips are naturally brownish pink and I have a hard time finding the right pink lipstick because they tend to turn lavender/purple on me. The brownish undertones in Cosmo keep it from turning purple; it shows up as a neutral mauvey/rose-pink on my lips. Because it's an amplified finish the color payoff is amazing and it stays on for hours without drying out my lips or emphasizing lines. And it looks sooooo gorgeous when paired with the viva glam vi lipglass. Will repurchase!!

EDIT: Rimmel's Kate Moss 08 lipstick is a dupe for this and it's way cheaper! Check it out if you wanna save a few bucks :)