December 20, 2014 | 1065 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2014 6:17:00 PM More reviews by cheska07

Its a great on the go concealer, but you have to make sure to check yourself after a few hours for under eye creases. Im giving it a 3 stars because i would still but it.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/18/2014 9:26:00 PM More reviews by bellakayath

At first I loved this concealer. But then I noticed some creasing and a little bit of oxidizing. However, I compared it to another high end concealer and it does almost the same job, even though the color got a little but too orange and it creased a little. I don't think it's worth the hype and I've tested better concealers out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2014 6:38:00 AM More reviews by MissFraser96

This has been the best concealer I've tried so far. It still creases, but no where near as much as others I've tried. It's easy to apply, and fairy easy to blend. I got it in light as I've seen many people use it to highlight as well as conceal, but it was basically the same colour as my skin, which was a bit disappointing considering it was the lightest colour, yet my skin isn't that fair. But so far, so good. I think this will be my go to concealer from now on:)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2014 2:18:00 AM More reviews by ayoocynthiagee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

first concealer I have ever tried and purchased and it's pretty good! i got mine like 3 shades lighter than my skin tone but i use it for discoloration on my eyelids and to cancel out the blues and for a base for my shadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2014 9:43:00 PM More reviews by juliacastagna

By far THE best under eye concealer I've used in my life. I looked for years for a good under eye concealer and I just could not find one. After debating buying this, I bought it about a year ago and I'm almost on my third purchase of it. I'll never use another under eye concealer after using this!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/12/2014 5:00:00 PM More reviews by sopanc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't understand the thrill in this concealer , i tried it because my sister loved it and the packaging just did not do it for me i have dry skin and a little wrinkle under my eyes .
First i couldn't get the darn product out
Second it creased on me
Third it was drying
i will never purchase this concealer again ever...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2014 4:29:00 PM More reviews by CookieDough117

I really really like this concealer. I purchased the shade nude and it is perfect. (NC35 in MAC for reference) I use it under my eyes, sometimes underneath foundation but mostly over. I find both ways work fine. If I want an extra highlighted under eye I will use a little bit of this before foundation then something like MAC's prep and prime highlighting pen in light boost after applying foundation but for normal every day makeup I will just use this. I find it just melts into the skin, making it super easy to blend, rather than just sitting on it. My only gripe with this product, however, is the packaging. I feel like not enough product comes out of the sponge even after I've clicked a few times so sometimes I have to press harder than I would like, which I don't really like doing on my under eyes as the skin is delicate. Other than that, I think this is a great under eye concealer and will definitely repurchase. Pretty affordable too!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2014 8:57:00 PM More reviews by Nitala

I had been using MAC's Pro Longwear Concealer and Hard Candy Glamoflauge before, but I hate the applicator of the MAC one and Hard Candy, although coverage was fantastic, was cakey on me.

I picked this one up because of good reviews I read and it has worked better than the other two. I am around NC20 in MAC and I picked this up in "Fair". It has worked wonders to cover up my dark circles and isn't cakey, which is a miracle considering I have really dry and eczema-prone skin.

The applicator is average. I would prefer a tube like Glamoflauge but it is miles better than the MAC one, in my opinion.

I can't speak for the "erasing" part of the product since I use a separate vitamin C product, but if it does a little extra for me then that's a bonus!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/30/2014 12:00:00 PM More reviews by piggytoes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

Used this for a while but ended up throwing it out. I found this to cake under my eyes, and it doesn't seem to sit well with my oily skin after a few hours, even with primer.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2014 5:21:00 AM More reviews by StephanieMarie1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product! I bought it a few shades lighter than my skin tone and I use it under my eyes and on my chin, forehead and nose to highlight. It covers my dark circles and makes me look radiant even though I am very oily! I have even had comments on how bright and fresh my skin looks, because of this concealer! I will continue to re-purchase this forever. In my opinion the only downside is the sponge on the top that distributes the concealer, It is hard to wash and keep clean and I just feel like there is tons of germs on it! Overall amazing product, I would recommend it for any skin type and tone!