Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

3.8

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

love my age rewind, must have it on my face every time i wear makeup. easy to use, easy to blend and coverage is amazing.

on 2/28/2015 4:05:00 AM

I used this concealer for about 2 years, ever since the hype about it popped up in the youtube world of beauty things. I use this almost daily, and I did try to go without it but I couldn't last more than a week without repurchasing.

I used to think it was drying under my eyes, but with proper moisturizing it solved that problem. This concealer works SO BEAUTIFULLY as a highlighter (under eyes, forehead, nose, etc) and it blends so well into my skin. The shade in Neutralizer (light with yellow undertones) is the most perfect highlighting shade for me on the high points of my face. I have backups of this product now, and repurchased about 6 so far!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I bought this product after my cousin recommended it to me many, many times. I noticed that it was always in her makeup bag, and she was constantly raving about it. By the time I got around to buying it for myself, I was very excited to try it out. I bought it hoping to use it as an under-eye concealer/highlighter. I'm still new to concealing/highlighting/contouring properly, since it's never been a large part of my makeup routine. So the first thing I noticed was the sponge tip applicator. Now I'm not as acne-prone as I was 10 years ago, when I was 16 years old, but it worried me that not being able to clean the applicator would cause some breakouts. Fortunately, I've been using it for a few months now and haven't had any breakouts I'd attribute to this product. What I like about this is that it's decent as a highlighter on my nose, chin, between my brows, and around my mouth. I recently purchased the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit, and I find that the highlighter in that kit boosts the highlighting effect of the Age Rewind Eraser, but like I said, it's a decent enough highlighter on it's own. I'm not too sure about the under eye area. Granted, I don't have super dark/purple toned under eye circles, but I was hoping this would brighten up the area more than it actually does. The good thing is that it doesn't crease, and it goes on pretty smoothly. I'll still continue looking for my go-to under eye concealer/highlighter, but this will work for now.

on 2/27/2015 8:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Does what it says, best under eye concealer!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I don't know. Everyone seems to love this. It covers fine, I'm just not crazy about the finish. The search for the perfect under eye concealer continues.

on 2/26/2015 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love this concealer. It blends so easily and it doesn't cake AT ALL under the eyes. I don't have dark circles, but this works as such a wonderful under eye highlight and blurs imperfections nicely. I don't like to use it as a high light on my nose or forehead though. It seems to sit on the skin awkwardly that way, but then again, that's not what it's meant for!

I would definitely repurchase!

on 2/24/2015 11:57:00 PM

weird little sponge applicator and the plastic cap broke at some point too but the actual product is fantastic

on 2/23/2015 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This product sucks. I've seen everybody rave about this so I went and bought it because I have dark circles I can never cover as much as I want. The coverage is mediocre, the sponge applicator sucks up product and it creases really badly. The shade is also off. I'm olive skinned and bought "nude" and it's too dark for me! My collection 2000 concealer works way better.

on 2/22/2015 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I really wanted to love this concealor since everyone RAVES about it. I have oily skin and for some reason when i added a second layer it made my skin look very dry and started peeling off. The color range also sucks. I'm tan/olive with yellow undertones and I couldn't find a color I liked.

on 2/22/2015 10:46:00 AM

I just finished using this entire product and it works ok as a concealer, but it really does not erase dark circles. I like the sponge applicator, and it product lasted a while, but I really do not think I will purchase it again.

Video Reviews & Tutorials