Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

3.8

on 8/29/2015 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

as some people have said, this concealer does tend to crease after a few hours, but it's pretty minimal so i don't really consider it a problem. i wouldn't say it completely hides dark circles, but it does soften their appearance and brighten up the undereye area. i don't really like the applicator; it's unsanitary and it's hard to tell how much product you're squeezing out. i just use a brush to blend the concealer out and it does blend really well. it doesn't cake up or anything. there's also a huge amount of product in the tube, which makes me more likely to repurchase this than my favorite dark circle concealer (maybelline dream touch).

on 8/29/2015 8:02:00 AM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

Eyes: Violet

This is nice. Will let you know how long it wears.

on 8/28/2015 3:20:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I really wanted to like this product after so many good reviews from MUA but unfortunately it creased so bad. It does lightens the under eye area but about 30 minutes later it starts breaking. I ended up throwing it.

on 8/23/2015 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I've been using this all over my face not just my under eye area. I actually feel like this works better everywhere but under the eye. It creases on my bags, but stays put on my scars/zits if I don't accidentally rub it. Not budge proof, but doesn't slide off when my skin gets oily. Could look a bit dry when put on, so just use a good makeup base or moisturizer. Price is alright (~$15) so I make sure I grab a couple when they're on sale! I've went through about 2 tubes. Probably will repurchase if I can't find anything better.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

LIFE CHANGING!

This concealer doesn't crease as badly as most concealers I've tried in the past and covers up my dark pretty damn good! It gives pretty good coverage but I don't think it gives a full on disappearing everything coverage. But honestly. I think it's the best.

It's definitely worth the money to me!

on 8/23/2015 8:23:00 PM

I have reallllllly dark circles and this product is a freaking dream! It is so cheap, yet so amazing. Most days I grab this rather then my MAC Pro Longwear concealer. The coverage is amazing.

on 8/18/2015 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I liked this right away. It goes on so sheerly with the sponge and I barely have to blend it with my fingertip. Despite being so sheer it gave me full coverage under the eyes and on fine lines. This is so much easier than sticks, wands or creams to apply and blend for a natural but perfected look.

on 8/18/2015 6:06:00 AM

I really like this product. For reference, I have light/medium neutral skin that is combo/dry. I use the neutralizer shade as an eyelid primer which cancels out the veins/hyperpigmentation on my lids. No eyeshadow creasing on me with up to 6 hours of wear. I also use the brightening shade on my undereye first, let it dry, then dab my concealer (either the light or medium instant age rewind shade OR the maybelline fit me concealer in light or sand, depending on season) on over that with either my finger or a damp sponge. I always set with powder and get minimal creasing under my eyes. Great drug store concealer.

on 8/11/2015 4:37:00 PM

It blends easily, doesn't crease on me and doesn't settle into any fine lines. It doesn't have crazy coverage, so if you have really dark circles you'll probably be disappointed.

Although it's nice, it's a bit of a princess product, as you can just use your normal concealer (used for spots) under your eyes as well instead of having a separate concealer just for under the eyes.

People comment on how unhygienic the sponge applicator is, I personally can't see how it's any worse than YSL's touche eclat which is applied with its built-in brush or anything applied with a doe-foot applicator (that's even worse as it goes back into the tube and could contaminate all of the product).

Overall, it's great and I would definitely buy it again.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure