Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

3.8

on 3/29/2015 1:32:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Very good product and true value for price but it gets 2/5 on packaging cause gals, it's too unhealthy to have a brush like this attached to the tube. So i instantly remove it every time i buy it. Overall a truly good product.

I really really love this product. I have used high end and super cheap makeup, this product actually matched my almost white skin tone and highlighted with the brightener. I will keep re purchasing over and over, this is my hg concelar

on 3/25/2015 6:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I like this! Hydrating and not flaky under the eyes. Plus a ton of product.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

This product is EVERYWHERE all over YouTube, so having my terrible dark under eye area of course I had to try it. I got it in the Light shade which better matches my skin tone.
The coverage is VERY light. It actually surprised me how much I have to pack on my skin for it to have any decent amount of coverage. I have dark under eye area with visible green veins. But I do understand all the hype, because the formula is amazing. I could layer it and it always looks and feels smooth on my skin. Not cakey or powdery.
But setting it with a powder is necessary for lasting power, because on its own it will melt on a hot summer day. For some reason this product irritated my eye area, it felt like it was burning my skin.
The quantity for the price ($10) is kind of expensive compared to my favorite Tony Moly concealers that only cost me $4 on EBay. I kind of regret getting this to be honest.

on 3/23/2015 7:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Pros:
+ Buildable ( medium cover after 2 or 3 coats )
+ Easy to blend
+ Cover dark circles well ( like what it claimed )
+ Does not break out

Cons:
+ Not really long-lasting

on 3/17/2015 11:13:00 PM

AMAZING product. covers well, doesn't crease, has a beautiful natural finish and my only complaint is that the spongy applicator can't be very sanitary, so definitely have to be careful avoiding any breakouts with this.

on 3/10/2015 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I like this stuff, it has decent coverage, blends easily, and is cheap. I am very fair (I use NW15 shade for concealer in Mac to brighten my under eyes) and got the "light" shade and it was slightly darker than the color of my skin tone. If you are fair and are wanting to use this for your under eyes get the "brightener" shade. I am not a fan of the packaging, the little sponge tip is weird and is probably a breeding ground for bacteria.

on 3/10/2015 8:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this concealer. I am a NC25 and I use this in the shade Light. Love the consistency, easy to blend and it does cover my dark eye circles. I am on my second one now. A must try.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

love my age rewind, must have it on my face every time i wear makeup. easy to use, easy to blend and coverage is amazing.

on 2/28/2015 4:05:00 AM

I used this concealer for about 2 years, ever since the hype about it popped up in the youtube world of beauty things. I use this almost daily, and I did try to go without it but I couldn't last more than a week without repurchasing.

I used to think it was drying under my eyes, but with proper moisturizing it solved that problem. This concealer works SO BEAUTIFULLY as a highlighter (under eyes, forehead, nose, etc) and it blends so well into my skin. The shade in Neutralizer (light with yellow undertones) is the most perfect highlighting shade for me on the high points of my face. I have backups of this product now, and repurchased about 6 so far!

Video Reviews & Tutorials