September 17, 2014 | 1776 users online

Scrubs - MicrodermaMitt ZitMit

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2011 5:55:00 PM More reviews by Fireball

I found this product in my local natural beauty supply store on a recommendation from the owner. I complained that my face is always dry and flaky and zit prone, yet oily. Gross.

He showed me the ZitMit, "it will change your life" he said. And he was right. His customers range in their frequency of use, from a few times a week to daily. I'm a daily. This has replaced all the other scrubs I was using. My routine is now to wash my face in the am with a bit of cleanser and water, run the Mitt down my face for about a minute, and then rinse my skin again.

My skin is never ever flaky. My breakouts are greatly reduced, but I attribute that to the DDF BP Gel along to the ZitMit. I still get one or two small blemishes around my time, but I have not had a cystic zit in about a year.

The instructions recommend replacing the Mitt every three months, I have had mine for 6 and it's still fine. I wash it gently with some cleanser after each use and hang dry. It runs about $25 for the Mitt, and even if you replace it often it still doesn't break the bank.

Success? You betcha!