August 29, 2014 | 1189 users online

Treatments (Eye) - iQ Derma Essentials RestorEyes

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2012 12:17:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I guess Im not in the right age range to have an impactable review but trust me when I say I suffer from visible fine lines under the eyes and barely noticeable but emerging crows feet already. I got this on dermstore for $10 & I would definetly not pay full price for it. If you really want to try this then I would recommend waiting for the sale as clearly this product often goes on some sort of discount. On to my thoughts, I didn't notice my fine lines disappearing or any plumping of the under eye are which is what I understood from the "firming" eye cream on the tube, but over the 2 months I've used it; it has minimally soften those lines so I do have to give it that much credit. Its also a thin white runny lotion feel that sits well under makeup, without any sticky, oily, scented cream feel. Ill continue to use it up but for the slight results Ive seen with others, I wont be repurchasing this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2011 3:00:00 PM More reviews by lele118

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this product to treat puffiness, dark circles and deep crows feet. I researched dozens of products and read reviews and this one stood out. I've used it for two weeks and I have notice my crows feet are less pronounced, and somewhat of a difference with the dark circles and puffiness. It is an emollient cream that absorbs nicely into the skin. It does not feel sticky or tacky and no irritation. I apply this in the evenings, although it is recommended to apply morning and evening so I can't tell you how it works with makeup, but I've read it is not a problem. I was fortunate to have purchased for $29 from the DermStore. It is on sale for $68 regularly $85. For .5oz it is expensive, but if it continues to works I will continue to buy.