November 28, 2014 | 1814 users online

rated 5.0(1 review)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2011 1:07:00 PM More reviews by pinkcl0uds

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was blown away when I received my online order. This palette is much tinier than I thought, which is perfect because i like to travel and have so many make up items that I want to bring with me but not enough room in my luggage. This mini palette is great! It comes with 8 very pigmented and wearable shadows, 8 lip colors, and one blush and one highlighter. I am amazed at how compact they were able to make it! The entire palette is equivalent to 2-3 nyx single shadows, about one mac blush (if you were to shape it into a square) or two mac lipsticks!!!!!!!

The lip colors are a lil too glittery and shimmery for me, and the colors are also a bit dark, but it doesn't take away from this palette at all!

The price is super affordable at $15 dollars. During the sale, this palette was only $7, which is hte price I paid but I wouldn't have mind paying the full price for this!

I've tried many other travel sized palettes but were never completely happy with them. I've tried the MAC, NYX, coastal scents. But there were always colors that I wouldn't have used and someitmes the palettes wouldn't pack too many shades (or even blush or lipstick) into them.
If Sephora was to design a custom colorflip, (and maybe have the colors all natural) then I don't think I would need to buy any other brand palette every again!!!