September 19, 2014 | 1840 users online

Bronzers - Shiseido - Bronzer Oil-Free

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2014 8:22:00 PM More reviews by countrychic

Brushes on very nicely. No shine or sparkles. Very natural bronzer. Love the compact...worth every penny!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2014 2:41:00 PM More reviews by Cat1104

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love! I'm around NC20 right now, but I don't really have a yellow undertone. It's more light olive with some pink mixed in. I use shade 1 Light, and it's the perfect color to warm up my skin. It doesn't turn muddy, but it can be a bit orange-ish if too much is applied. It does have fine shimmer, but it's not glittery or too sparkly. It isn't fragranced, which is a plus. The brush it comes with picks up a lot of product, so I prefer to use a duo-fiber stippling brush. Best of all, it doesn't break me out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2013 6:38:00 PM More reviews by tigerlily217

I love this! I have been using this probably for a month now. I probably started using bronzers in the past year or so. I'm still testing out a few others but this is what I use on a everyday basis. I have this in the shade Light and it compliments my fair skin. Extremely easy to apply since it's very blendable. It looks very natural on and gives me a nice contoured look without it looking dirty. It applies on matte but if you swatch it with your finger or look at it in the pan, there's a slight hint of shimmer. I think this bronzer suits my skin tone the most out of all the ones I tried.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2013 11:44:00 PM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Yet another bronzer that I've added to my collection.
Shiseido had a gwp and I scooped up the bronzer in medium (no. 2) and it gives me a nice, healthy sun kissed glow. It does have slight shimmer but it's not noticeable when I apply it.

The colour is a natural believable tan shade without being orange. I prefer this over the much hyped NARS Laguna which I find a bit too brown and kind of flat. The Shiseido bronzer has more depth in the colour and doesn't give a muddy look.

If you're looking for a bronzer with a hint of shimmer, this one is worth trying.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2012 6:42:00 AM More reviews by laurelrea

One of the only natural looking bronzers I have ever found. I love this, just makes my skin look healthy and slightly glowing. I'll repurchase for sure.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2011 8:58:00 AM More reviews by MegE

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think I found my HG of bronzers! My skintone is light with soft yellow undertones (MAC NC20/Shiseido I20) and I chose "1 Light Dawn" from Sephora.com. The color is a believable tan shade on me with no orange/red tones. It goes on sheerly and builds slowly to your desired "tan-ness" and it has a soft matte finish with no sparkles. And most importantly, no breakouts, unlike the horrid NARS Laguna.

The bronzer is housed in a sleek and simple deep compact with a mirror. It comes with a small brush which is set in a reusable plastic dish which then sits on top of the powder bronzer. When I first took out the brush and plastic dish I thought I was given a used product because it appeared that there was barely any product at the bottom of the case! It's just that the case is super deep to accommodate the brush so it looks like there is very little product in relation. There's actually a full 12 g / .42 oz of product.

13 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No