Ion Titanium Ionic Curling Iron 1inch

3.5

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have the 1 1/4 one. And it curls great. Being a Titanium iron (which is better for curl retention) it naturally will hold curls better than a ceramic iron. Although ceramic is better for your hair, when it comes to curl retention ceramic curling irons tend to not thoroughly curl your hair as a titanium plated iron would. They are also much more effective for thicker or coarse hair as well. Which is why a lot of professional stylists have titanium curlers at their stations. This curling iron did the job for me. It kept my curls intact from morning to evening. However! please note ladies, that curls are also kept longer and intact when using a heat protecting curling cream or spray before using your iron to help hold and activate the curls throughout styling. I like to use Vintage Glam's curling iron cream that's also sold at Sally's for a decent price and smells really good to^_-

on 11/19/2011 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I got this from sallys, and it is longer than most curling irons because its the professional version. This is a must have since I have long hair, I need the extra length on the wand to curl. But this doesnt hold my curl, most flat irons dont since i have very thin hair that falls flat anyway. So this curl iron is not for me.