August 1, 2014 | 1743 users online

Eyeliner - Smashbox - Smashbox Limitless Eyeliner - Golden Ivy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2013 1:30:00 PM More reviews by Joline

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love Smashbox eyeliners, they stay put until washed-off and look great. Golden Ivy is no exception, it's a pretty golden brown.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 10:05:00 PM More reviews by jmara

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I haven't been using this eyeliner on a routine basis, but did again today and wanted to add my comments to all the others from people who love this product. Not only does it go on easily, stays on all day and is just a great and unusual color for somebody with light brown/hazel eyes. The only similar one I have ever used is Clinique's Egyptian, which I also like a lot.

I gave it only a 4 for packaging quality because it is soooo looong that it almost doesn't fit into the slot in my makeup drawer where all the other eyeliners live. But that will make it last even longer, so it's not really a drawback.

This is worth ever penny it costs, a wonderful product!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2013 4:20:00 PM More reviews by ARIELLA0929

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Another AWESOME liner from Smashbox!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 10:10:00 PM More reviews by Beckie007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

WOW! I just got this in the mail and am writing this review for all the hazel/green eyed girls out there. Simply magical what this pencil does for this eye color! I put it on top of black eyeliner and the two in conjunction are making my eyes POP just as much - if not more than plum and who would've thought anything worked better on green eyes than purple?! Packaging gets 5 stars because it was beautifully boxed and the cap that is a sharpener - genius. High cost, but the pencil is so long it will last forever so it's worth it. LOVE.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2012 11:12:00 AM More reviews by sugamonkey

4.5 stars because it's not the smoothest e/l to apply and it's a bit dry and there is some tugging. The color though is GORGEOUS! Pretty close to the color of ivy-green with slight gold. defines and adds smokey sexiness without screaming-"look at eyeliner". Sometimes I'll line with a black e/l really close to the lashes and them apply Golden Ivy on top-adds a bit more smokiness but still subtle. Staying power is good too.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2011 10:50:00 AM More reviews by DaniellaD

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a nice, evergreen eyeliner to replace MAC Thyme eyeliner (which never showed up on me anyway) This fit the bill. Nice green color, comes with it's own sharpener, long wearing and easy on my delicate eyes. Nice neutral eyeliner for natural look. Makes my light brown/hazel-ish eyes pop in a natural way.