July 28, 2014 | 1760 users online

Lip Gloss - Chanel - Levres Scintillantes Glossimer in Petit Peche #148 Chanel Lip Gloss

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by taniaex0x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the most amazing lip gloss you will ever come across.
Although at the hefty price of $47, you want to make you you're getting your money's worth.
For me the absolute selling point is how moisturising it is. Forget lip balms, chopsticks, paw paw, if you have dry cracked lips, this will fix it (well it worked for me) Seriously, I have never met anything that has fixed my dry lips like this lip gloss!!!!! That alone is worth the price.
Also the consistency is thick. So it's to too runny or too shiny (You know those glosses that make you look like you've slathered your lips in olive oil..not a good look)
It stays on for quite a while as well. The sparkle is amazing!! Not too overbearing, they make your lips look nice.
If you can afford it, this is definitely an investment! I use this lip gloss everyday and I've had it for nearly 7 months, I'm only starting to run low now.
Amazing, amazing, amazing product!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2012 1:14:00 AM More reviews by cainca

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Described well below. My favorite lipgloss - ever. Expensive, but worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2012 8:19:00 PM More reviews by teardrop78

This didn't really leave my lips feeling super moisturized, but the sheen and the glitter I get from this lip gloss is amazing. The sparkle catches the light and makes my lips look sooooo glossy.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2011 11:24:00 PM More reviews by jacoba

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this gloss, I have about 5 shades and this color is a really soft pink color without a lot of glitter. Really nice and subtle, one of those low maintenence colors that wears off naturally and doesn't require any touch ups. No paranoid glances in the mirror in fear of it bleeding or getting on your teeth. Can be worn by itself or over a lipstick in a similiar color for a beautiful effect. Sleek, simple packaging in classic Chanel style. I've heard its a favorite on the Gossip Girl set, and I know why! Two thumbs up!