October 24, 2014 | 1890 users online

Eyeliner - NYX - Slide On Pencil - Golden Bronze

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2014 6:14:00 PM More reviews by seaswan

Golden Bronze is perfect! It is not too orange or brown. Shine but not over the top and no glitter.
The NYX Pencils are the best long wearing need to sharpen ones around.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2013 1:51:00 AM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am always looking for my perfect bronze eyeliner. Black is always a little harsh on me, so I prefer a bronze liner for my bottom lash line. Enter NYX Slide On Liner in Golden Bronze. It definitely has a reddish undertone -- but oh my. This is so smooth and buttery. It glides on like a dream. This is my only Slide On liner from NYX that I've tried so far and I want to purchase more just for the formula. But back to Golden Bronze. I love to wear this smudged into my bottom lash line for a little pop of color. I love to smudge it all around my lashes, top and bottom, for a fun smokey eye. This really brings out my blue eyes. It is a little too red to put all over my lid, but it is fabulous as a liner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2013 6:53:00 PM More reviews by CordulaM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I never thought about a bronze liner but when I saw the pictures for this I just loved it. I love all the Slide on liners by Nyx that I have, but what I love about this is that it's truly metallic. There's no shimmer or glitter here which I actually like once in a while. I also notice that while some of these darker colors don't work on the waterline, this one seems to. So impactful and such a complimenting color. SUPER happy I picked it up!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2013 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Katelrobs3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm so surprised there's not more love for this product!! I picked this up after hearing about it from multiple people and I am not disappointed! I've worn this for a week straight and have had numerous people asking what I had on my eyes and where they could snag it, it's a showstopper. It seems subtle and simple but when put on the eyes BAM so wonderful! The color is a warm bronze with the slightest touch of copper. This eyeliner glides on like a dream it is so creamy and easy to apply and does not smudge throughout the day. You have to sharpen the pencil which isn't fun but it's not too much of an inconvenience. This color really compliments my blue eyes but would honestly look lovely on every eye color. I picked this bad boy up at Ulta for $8 and will absolutely repurchase when I run out.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2013 4:16:00 PM More reviews by madmm_x

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really wanted this color to work out. Both in the pencil & on the eye, it's a beautiful multidimensional warm toned bronze with fiery orange undertones. I have dark blue/green eyes, strawberry blonde hair, & fair skin so I thought Golden Bronze would be a great color to compliment my features. Unfortunately, the reddish undertones made my eyes look puffy & pinkish. The formula however, is fantastic! I have partially hooded eyes, & when paired with my TFSI, it lasted all day on my upper lid. I used Golden Bronze on my lower waterline, & found that it stayed put for most of my 8+ hour work day. I'm sad that such a gorgeous color doesn't work with my skin tone, but I'm definitely going to exchange it for the black or dark brown, because the formula is wonderful!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2013 5:39:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I heard awesome things about this liner so I picked it up at my local drugstore. This color is gorgeous!! From the shade name, I expected a browny gold color but this pencil is far from that. It's a pretty bronze/gold/reddish/orange color that has shimmer in it. I love using this for brown smokey eyes or even with a neutral eye to give a pop of color. Formula is very creamy and it glides on well. Lasting power is alright. Definitely would repurchase this shade and check out the others! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2013 12:01:00 AM More reviews by SaraNikkita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ok so I have tried Palladio's Bronze & it worked so so (came off within a couple of hours), then I decided to find a similar color with a high end product so I got UD's 24/7 pencil in Lucky (beautiful color) but it didn't stay on like it should for the price, even with primer. I found NYX's Golden Bronze one day when I was browsing Ulta. I decided what the heck?! It's the color I like & it may be a good & less expensive dupe for the UD pencil. Little did I know it would out perform UD's 24/7 & become my HG eyeliner.
Pros:
Glides on smoothly
Great color
Long wearing
Cons:
I have to sharpen it often (but tbh it seemed like I had to sharpen UD's Lucky just as often)
Bottom line is I love this eyeliner. All three eyeliners I have listed make my blue eyes pop, but this one lasts. Yes, it out performs the other two

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2011 9:41:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

This eyeliner claims to be silky soft yet delivers a powerful robust color to line eyes. The formula is waterproof, doesn't smear or smudge, and provides extreme color. Well, I disagree with that because I found the performance to be fair; color fades off within an hour. It is a pretty color and very creamy, but just doesn't perform so it's a waste of $7.99.