August 23, 2014 | 1799 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - 24/7 Shadow Pencil Stash set-Delinquent/Rehab/Juju/Sin/Clash

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2012 8:10:00 PM More reviews by Farunka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this stack ! Has different colors to experiment before I make up my mind about shadow pencils, I must say i like them all and I will definetely repurchase sin and the blue color and one of the browns (haven't decided which yet ) if you find this stack get it, its a great way to try them.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2012 11:07:00 AM More reviews by BrittaBot

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I also got this set at Nordstrom Rack, and even though I don't give the pencils a 5, due to my own experience, I'd still recommend trying them.

The colors are great, ranging from neutral champagne to electric blue, and the shiny, dewy finish they provide is very pretty. It's a soft, luminous glow that is hard to get from powder shadows because powders don't have any moisture content. And the colors Juju and Rehab are great for quick eye definition because they are smoky neutrals that can be applied and blended quickly. They are also smooth, but very firm. I've used them many times, and they don't look worn down. These pencils should last forever, and they are compact, so they fit neatly in a purse.

But for some reason, these pencils crease pretty badly on me. It may be due to my sunscreen that I admittedly apply quite liberally before my makeup (a must in Texas). I could use an eye primer to prevent this, but it's not foolproof, and I thought the point of these pencils was to last all day without an additional product to set them.

But I'd still recommend these pencils because YMMV.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by rebemdee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A steal for 12 bucks at Nordstrom Rack. I may have to go back and get more this weekend for when these run out. I'm going to use sin, juju, and rehab all the time. Delinquent may see some play as a liner, but it's way to dark and sparkly for me to wear as an eyeshadow, unless I go over it with a really light purple to wash it out. Clash wont get used, except as a very occasional liner for days I'm not working, it's just too blue and bright. It reminds me of the 70's. Still, a solid set and introduction into the 24/7 shadow line.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2012 7:32:00 AM More reviews by vit_c

This stays on the lower lash line for SIN it really stays but i aso use the darkest brown on my lids as well - not upper lash line/tightline.

it stays BUT after a week - i had dry irritated eyes. My friend whom i gave 1 colour to to try - also experienced the same irritation.

i have stopped it for the time being as it it can cause my eyes to smart & hurt so bad i have to close my eyes & not do anything else.

i have used it as eye shadow primer as an alternative BUt the irritation still stays- i will decommission it for face pencils for the kids to draw whiskers instead.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2012 10:27:00 PM More reviews by nlt87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love these. I got these a while back when they were originally $19. My favorite is JuJu I use it almost everyday as a primer. They're all very pigmented and creamy. All of the colors that come in this set are very beautiful, you get your neutrals and you also have 2 brighter shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2012 8:41:00 PM More reviews by annielynnie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this on sale awhile back at urbandecay.com for $12. At that price, this set is well worth the money. My favorite colors are Sin (looks just like the regular shadow) and Clash. These absolutely do not budge even in heat, humidity, and after 12+ hours of wear, even on the waterline! I was so shocked after a full day of wear at the beach the color had not moved from my waterline. I actually had trouble getting it off. I love the blue shade, Clash, and I sometimes wear it on my waterline for a summer look and it makes my green eyes really pop. The other colors are wonderful, too and the texture is really smooth and creamy. Application is easy with no brush needed. I did not notice any creasing or smudging, but I have only used them with primer on my lid (UDPP and Nyx).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2012 2:44:00 PM More reviews by makeupaddict76

Scored this at Nordstrom Rack for only $12, what a bargin! Been using Sin or Juju on my lids, no brush needed, so quick and easy. Without a primer, last on my oily lids for about 7-8 hrs. Amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2012 9:13:00 PM More reviews by musicting

I did not realize how good this product is until today. I'm not very experienced with eyeshadows (usually just use pencil and mascara), but these are super easy to use and blend. The colors are lovely and their small size makes them easy to carry around. The creamy texture is easy to blend and stays on really well. I realized this today when I wore a combination of Sin, Juju and Rehab WITHOUT using primer. I put them on around 7AM and took them off around 11 hours later. I was outside during humid weather, played some sports with friends, and took a short shower. All while wearing the eyeshadow. When I looked in the mirror hours later, I expected to see a smudged mess. Instead, the eyeshadows stayed almost perfectly! There was only a tiny bit of smudge on the outer corners, but other than that, I didn't have to fix it at all. No creasing, good color intensity, and very minimal smudging despite humidity and sweat. Needless to say, I was very pleasantly surprised! They are also easy to take off with my Nivea Visage eye makeup remover. Overall, I have been extremely satisfied with this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2012 12:25:00 PM More reviews by xVanniex

These are FANTASTIC on the go. I like using these for the mornings when i'm in a rush and i can't be bothered with messy eyeshadow fallout or makeup brushes. It comes in five shades: juju, rehab, delinquent, sin, and clash. Juju, one of the three neutrals in the set, is a nice frosty taupe. Rehab, the second neutral in the set, is a darker slightly matte taupe, and then there's sin, a milky almost pink color that has a shimmery finish. This set also comes with two bright colors, clash and delinquent. Clash is a very vivid turquoise blue while delinquent is a deep, sparkly purple. My favorite combo when using these are rehab in the crease and juju on the lid. You have to blend really quickly when working with these because they set almost immediately after putting it on. Still, it goes on creamy and like a dream. I find that i don't need a primer when using these. I <3 em! ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 2:18:00 PM More reviews by brandi9689

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm writing a review for a product I haven't tried yet- I just ordered two of these from the UD website- $9.00 each-can you believe it? I ordered one for myself and one as a gift- you can't beat this for price! Stay tuned for my review once I actually try them.
Update 4/24/12- I received these in the mail yesterday and I was like a kid in a candy store. The colors are great and they blend very easily. I would definitely purchase this again but I think UD must be discontinuing this product. They are small so they are great for traveling or just keeping them in your purse.