Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense #1

4.4

on 10/31/2013 5:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I rarely finish the lipstick that I bought, they used to be ended up in my make up case for years before I threw them out to the bin. However, this one is an exception. I bought it in May through Sephora and I almost finish one tube by now. It's a peachy nude color and so universal. Even in my NC35 skin, it didn't make my look washed out or like a zombie. The matte finish stays until 6 hours, a little bit drying though, so I am using Body Shop Vitamin E Lip Balm underneath. Overall, it's perfect to be paired with my bold smokey eyes and can be used in any occasion.

on 5/16/2013 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I'm an NC 35 (asian with yellow and olive undertones) This is the perfect peachy nude. If you're going heavy on eye makeup and know you're going to get your photo taken, this is the perfect shade. Unlike other nudes, this does not wash you out.

Like other reviews mentioned, it is drying. I exfoliate before applying--usually does the trick!

on 3/21/2012 9:52:00 PM

I am a nude lip color fanatic. I was thrilled when I saw this shade and absolutely had to have it. This shade is so long-lasting, and it pairs great with my Lab Shine S2.

My only complaint is that it is a little dry upon application, but if I put a little lip balm on about 5 minutes before application, it goes on a little easier.

All in all, it is a great lipstick and I would purchase it again.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

My first MUFE lipstick and very impressed with lasting power. Only gripe is that it doesn't glide on my lips, formula seems kinda dry and I wish MUFE offered more nude shades. Great quality though since it's so pigmented and probably the longest lasting l/s I own.

on 11/18/2011 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love, love, love this shade. I'm always looking for a my-lips-but-brighter shade and this is it. Its a peachy nude and very matte so if matte is not your thing skip this.

Popular Lipsticks