December 22, 2014 | 1582 users online

Lipstick - MAC - I love winter

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2014 8:16:00 AM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my best MLBB color. I was always in love with Deelight Cremesheen gloss and I recently found out about this lipstick. After paying a hefty sum for it on eBay I can honestly say this was worth it. I wish I had stocked up when this came out. Excellent color, moisturizing formula and long lasting if you do not put balm on under.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2012 8:31:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

I Love Winter was an LE shade in the Iced Delights lip bag for Holiday 2011. It's a versatile brown-pink nude that's not sheer at all and provides opaque, comfortable wear. It does lean quite brown, but not 90's poo-brown. It's very similar to Pro Longwear in Soft Sell. It also reminds me a bit of one of my old favourites, Laugh a Lot, except it's more brown.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2012 3:20:00 PM More reviews by lolabop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this as a gift on christmas from my boyfriends mom. She works for Lancome, so I was really surprised to get MAC makeup. I was pleased with the colour, texture and longevity of the lipstick. It's not better than the Lancome lipstick I'm used to, but it is good. The only thing is, everyone always tells me it looks like a tampon! hahahah. Other than that, it's good!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2012 11:26:00 PM More reviews by makeupisthebest

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Perfect my lips but better shade for me. I'm so glad I got this kit that came with the liner and gloss that compliment the lipstick. Total HG Natural day lippie for me :).

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2011 6:45:00 PM More reviews by MeMe16

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this color!!! (For preference, I am NC45). For months now I have been searching for the perfect Pink-nude shade and had not much luck!! I decided to try several colors from the Glitter & Ice collection during a visit to MAC one day, and I am so glad I did! I instantly fell in love with this lipstick! Needless to say, I am sad that it is part of a limited edition set. I'll need to resume my search for the perfect shade to match this color! I'll take into account shades on here mentioned by previous reviews.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2011 1:44:00 AM More reviews by saxgurl231

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this with the MAC winter collection on a whim, and I'm so glad I did! It's the perfect lipstick that looks natural but still adds color to my lips and makes them look healthy. I wish it wasn't a limited edition shade, otherwise I'd definitely purchase again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2011 7:29:00 AM More reviews by 1017

I bought this with the 2011 Holiday Collection. If you sucked the "darkness" out of Modesty (the brown tone) and infused it with a touch of passionfruit pop, you have I Love Winter. This is a perfect MLBB shade for my NW20, brown eyed, black brown haired features (rosey brown lips). I have always been intrigued by colors like Modesty, but they had this brown-ness, darkness to them that turned me off. Enter I Love Winter, it gives me that soft supple lip I see in others who wear Modesty, but with the pop of freshness / color I love from brighter lippies. Judging by the few reviews at this point I am guessing this lip bag slipped under most people's radar. Don't let that happen! Go get it! The Deelight Cremeglass is an perfect match to the lippie, so for me, I got the two amazing lip products with a great color in two of my favorite textures of lipstick/gloss. Before these get pulled out, just check this out. These were found in the Sultry lip bag.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2011 4:02:00 PM More reviews by Gill222

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I Love Winter is a very pretty pinkish//brownish/nude similar in color to MACs Brave lipstick. Its a little darker on me than I expected but suits me for the winter months when I like to use darker colors anyway. I got this in the Ice Delights Lip Bag/Sultry. The Deelight Creamsheen glass which comes in the kit is an exact color match for the I Love Winter lipstick which is just the perfect compliment! Although the lipliner Boldly Bare (also included) is nice enough its only about half the size of a normal MAC lip liner. The set cost me 31. I will prob just continue to buy Brave when I Love Winter runs out as they are so similar to each other.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2011 2:08:00 AM More reviews by ah63

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lipstick is a limited-edition available only in the Iced Delights Lip Bag/Sultry for the 2011 Holiday collection. It also comes with lip pencil in Boldy Bare and Cremesheen glass in Deelight in a clear round bag for $38. This lipstick is a cremesheen formula which is my favorite of the lipstick formulations from MAC because of the richness in texture and color. This particular shade is a "medium passionfruit" color as described by mac's website. The only way I can describe it is a brighter and more coral version of Modesty, which is my favorite MAC lippie of all. I think I will use I Love Winter more in the spring. If it was available by itself I might repurchase but not the gift bag because the lip pencil didn't wow me. The gloss was great and this color is nice but I think Modesty suits me a little better.