100 Percent Pure Mint White Tea Facial Cleansing Foam

4.5

Not tested on animals

I really really love this cleanser! I am a redhead with fair skin (A.K.A. a ginger) so just about every little spot from acne marks to just general redness is very noticeable against my "vampire" skin. And to make it worse, regular drugstore facial cleansers like clean and clear, or neutrogena just made my skin blotchy and red. This cleanser smells great, feels refreshing after using, and is perfect for my combination/oily skin!! Plus it evens out my skin tone and doesn't make me red and blotchy. Score!! It doesn't do as well in the acne/zit removing and preventing department so that's why I'm not giving it five lippies, but that doesn't bother me like it might bother other people. I use one pump in the morning, and two at night to remove makeup when I'm not using a makeup removing wipe. Over all, I would recommend this for anyone with combo/oily skin!

on 10/23/2013 4:32:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

This cleanser is just okay. It does last for a long time because it doesn't take much cleanser to get your face clean, at least not for me. I normally wear mineral foundation. However, I did find this overly drying. My skin became slightly flaky around my nose and chin in particular. I also didn't enjoy the smell that much.

on 9/19/2012 12:28:00 PM

Loving this cleanser: it is so gentle! Perfect for everyday use. It won't over-dry your skin but the peppermint, tea tree, and thyme will keep pimples at bay and the aloe and white tea definitely soothe it. If you have lots of makeup and sunscreen on you may need a cleanser more thick and stripping that this, but this makes a great morning wash. The price is a little high at $19 but, honestly I have a hard time saying its not worth it for real botanicals doing a damn good job. Yay 100% Pure!

on 1/3/2012 11:23:00 AM

A very nice, gentle cleanser at a decent price. Sometimes I have to wash twice if I have stubborn makeup on. If I use mineral makeup that is not necessary. This cleanser is better for use in the summer when my skin is slightly oilier. The bottle lasts quite a while and this even works with my skin brush. I love the organic ingredients and this has never irritated my skin.

on 11/21/2011 11:10:00 PM

A very clean refreshed feeling without overdrying or greasy. I washed 2 or 3 times first time just to have the wow all over again. :)

on 11/17/2011 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Love this so far. I had to re-place my favorite all natural facewash that I had been using for around 9 years, because they changed the ingredients and it was breaking out my skin. I've been using this for only about a week so far but my skin is completely clear again. I've never used a foam facewash, took a little getting used to.. This leaves my skin super soft and clean feeling after washing, never dry at all. So far I am really happy with this! The bottle is really pretty too. My skin is semi oily/acne prone.

May 2012 ~I use pure coconut milk/water then this cleanser.. it keeps my skin super soft and clear! Perfect balance

This works really well as a spot treatment also...I put it on the acne spots 3 times a day, then rinse, and it is gone by the next day. I think its the tea tree oil

Dec 2012 I just re-purchased another bottle, lasted over a year..love