August 21, 2014 | 2038 users online

Bronzers - Inglot - AMC Face and Body Bronzer

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2012 12:02:00 PM More reviews by maliciousdelicious

I have a lot in common with the previous reviewer. I too have the biggest bottle but in the second darkest shade. I bought it for my back which is spotty but since I haven't bared my back in a while, in the meantime I'm using it to contour. The colour is not great to look at (a kind of dirty brown rather than a warm brown) but effective. However, I did develop a bump on my jaw the morning after using it there to contour. Also, it is quite watery and has to be shaken up ALOT.

A bit pricey for a body product - I wish they had had the smaller bottle in stock for me to try out. However, there are very few options for bronzing and tanning products in India as everyone is trying to go lighter (except me!)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2011 7:46:00 PM More reviews by chanel277

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Absolutely fantastic product ! This is a waterproof liquid bronzer for face and body. Comes in 2 sizes the big one is 5.1 fl oz and the smaller one is 1 fl oz. I own the big one and it cost me just $25. Comes in 6 shades if I m not mistaken. I have it in the shade 93 which I believe is the darkest shade. Comes in a plastic bottle with a pump. The color looks very scary, pure brown, but goes on very sheer and its very buildable. Has very thin watery texture and I use a stippling brush to apply it. I love cream and liquid bronzers but you cant find many in the market especially a liquid one. The color as I said looks scary but looks fabulous on my NC30 skin, blends super easy and looks literally seamless, for how many bronzers can you really claim that?? probably none especially the powdery ones. The color is perfect not orange not red its a cool tone brown color with slightly gold undertones that looks fantastic on my skin. Perfect for contouring as well since the texture of the product allows seamless applications without any streaks or stamp like color. The shade I own is a matte one but I believe they also make a couple of shimmery ones. As I said goes on effortless and gives the illusion that the color comes with in your own skin.Lasts all day without oxidizing or changing color. I have nothing negative to say about this product its a grate bronzer and in a really reasonable price ! two thumbs up for inglot