September 30, 2014 | 1694 users online

Moisturizers - Weleda - Pomegranate Firming Night Cream

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2014 8:48:00 AM More reviews by PALEGRE3N

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I only used a sample of this over a few days but I didn't find it particularly remarkable, the pomegranate scent is nice but I don't really like fragrance in face products anyway. It looks slightly greasy looking on the skin but luckily it doesn't feel heavy. Nothing special though overall, I wouldn't buy the full size.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2013 3:07:00 AM More reviews by Swiss1

Have been using this on my combo skin for a couple of weeks but will probably stop as I find the fragrance overpowering and although it does give me soft and plumped skin by the morning it does not absorb very quickly.
Pros
Plumps and softens the skin and pushes out mild wrinkles
Does not give me breakouts
Cons
Fragrance
Takes too long to absorb into my skin may be better for dry skin

I found the weleda almond oil is just as effective but absorbs better and is cheaper!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2012 11:24:00 AM More reviews by everysunflower

I found this product in a 30 mL tube at Marshalls for under $10. I figured that's a safe price to test it out, as I had seen the exact same product online for over TRIPLE the price. I'm 23 years old; looking to delay any signs of aging as best as I can. My skin breaks out very easily when I apply any sort of moisturizer to it. After 3+ months of using this nightly, I have finally found a product I can apply before bed, leave on over night and wake up to beautiful, healthy-looking skin and NO BREAK OUTS. I wake up and my skin feels and appears more radiant, as cliché as it sounds. I also like the ingredients and the scent. The packaging is small and convenient enough for travel. I will repurchase, hopefully I can find it again for the same great price. Weleda does not test on animals.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2012 9:28:00 PM More reviews by Marsaries

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use the whole Weleda pomegranate range and the night cream is definitely my favourite - followed almost equally by the serum and then the day cream.

I like how it moisturises and plumps my skin. I can definitely feel a slight firming effect, although more evident with the serum. I also don't wake up with an oily face - my issue with some of my previous night creams.

Will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2012 12:21:00 AM More reviews by oheyash

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received this product in this last month's birchbox and I have to say I wasn't expecting it to be as good as it is. I'm usually hesitant about anti-aging products because I feel it really isn't necessary for me to use them right now. But I figured this is just a sample so why not? I'm not too thrilled with the aluminum-ish tube it comes in but it's forgivable. First night of usage, it seemed to me like just another moisturizer. It wasn't until the morning that I realized I was in love. My face was hydrated, dewy and glowing. Kinda hard for me to believe since I've been on a quest for an amazing moistutizer for what seems like forever!! I love it so much that I will put faith in the day cream and buy it as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2012 1:18:00 AM More reviews by missmostyn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am writing this review because the previous two below also appear in the pomegranate serum review. There are not many review on this product online, so I felt I had to sing praise.

This night cream rules!
This cream is marketed for "mature" skin, but it has done wonders for me. I wake up with glowing supple skin ready to face the day. I twas given a sample from Whole Foods, gave it a try, and was so pleased i bought a full size. The cream has a pleasant scent, very emollient on contact but not heavy, a pea size is enough to cover my entire face. I dare say it has cleared up my acne prone- skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2012 10:35:00 AM More reviews by jlstraight

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using this product, along with the serum and firming day cream, since January 15 and I absolutely love them all.

I have very challenging skin - acne breakouts, mixed oily and dry, and rosacea. I am also fair, 35 and looking for something that will help with ageing. I have tried so many products (with way more chemicals in them than these ones) - for acne, for rosacea, for ageing, etc. etc. but these ones work amazingly for me. No greasy skin, no breakouts, no dryness, great looking smooth skin.

I didn't have the trouble the other reviewer had with the alcohol content/dry skin but I don't use retin A. I do use a 10% glycolic acid every few days without irritation, an anti-acne gel cleanser, a toner, and occasionally an acne spot treatment. And a 60 daily sunscreen and Cover FX makeup. I don't apply much of the Weleda products when I put them on because it seems I don't need much and I am trying to see how long I can make them last b/c they are not inexpensive.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2011 6:41:00 PM More reviews by kimorris

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have dry skin, especially from using Retin-A and also have a lot of dry skin around my nose as I'm frequently blowing it due to allergies. I chose the pomegranate range as it's meant to be the most moisturising range in Weleda and is actually marketed for mature, aging skin. Unfortunately, I can't comment on the long-term benefits of this as I didn't get that far. On first application, it stung my skin like crazy. I had to wash my face to remove the irritation. Upon checking the ingredient list for this, I found that alcohol is the 4th ingredient on the list. A disappointing product overall.