July 23, 2014 | 2007 users online

Eyeliner - Christian Dior - Backstage Eyeliners-To-Wear Multi-Wear Adhesive Eyeliner Patches

rated 2.0(1 review)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/17/2011 6:02:00 PM More reviews by theserpentsapple

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was in impulse buy. I thought, if they didn't work out, at least I could use them like stencils for liquid liner -- like a guide. Nope.

Either I have tiny eyeballs or these things are huge. On me, these are way to large and the shape is wrong for my lid shape. No amount of adjusting helped. Also, they are super sticky and are a bit uncomfortable to remove if you're fussing with it and adjusting. After just 30 minutes with them, my eye lids are a bit red, puffy, and I have a headache, oddly enough. Having said that,the delicate inner corners refused to stick. I'm pretty sure the headache is from repeatedly pressing them down. I suppose this is what the glue is for that's included in the box.

The packaging is cheap for the price. I would have liked to have seen them in a metal tin or something, not a flimsy cardboard box for $60.

As I played with them, they became less and less sticky as I applied, removed, and reapplied them.

I wanted to like these. I don't. (sad face)