November 27, 2014 | 1699 users online

Lip Gloss - Shiseido - Integrate true shiny gloss

rated 2.0(1 review)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2011 2:12:00 PM More reviews by LibertyRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Integrate is a drugstore line by Shiseido, though I am not sure how it is branded. Angelina Jolie used to front its campaign, so I don't expect it to be whimsical a la Majolica Majorca, but they're definitely going with a princess-y feel with the packaging of this particular gloss. Anyway, I was looking for a peach-y lip color and loved how OR366 swatched, so I got it. But it was not until I went home that I realized the application of this gloss could be somewhat tricky. Integrate has designed an applicator with two facets: one side is flat like a mini spatula--the kind that SAs use to shave off a thin layer of lipstick for you to sample the color--because it supposedly grabs more product from the tube; the other side is round like a regular gloss brush which you can use to evenly spread the color. New design aside, I don't find this to be more pigmented than the other drugstore varieties. Also, the gloss separates in the tube long before the expiration. Doesn't make it unusable, but be prepared for the sight.