Kanebo Lunasol intellectual liquid liner

3.0

on 8/28/2013 8:44:00 PM

I honestly didnt read the packaging of this product so i'm not really sure if its a black-black or a black-brown eyeliner. all i know is that it has an amazing brush which allows me to get creative sometimes. the button at the back of the eyeliner allows us to pump more liquid to the brush so it does not dry, and the liquid can be bought separately from the actual pen, which allows us to save us the price of the pen whenever we run out of liquid. I love this product, but i hate the fact that its color is'nt that dark black. really wish if they can deepen the color a bit.

on 11/17/2011 12:58:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This product seriously tests my calligraphy skills with such a long and pointy fine-tip brush. Is that why "intellectual" is in the name? The liner is packaged like a mechanical pencil, and you dispense color by twisting the front. There are only two colors available: brown black, and greenish gray. Not terribly enticing, but that's because Lunasol puts the more interesting colors (sapphire, ruby, etc.) in a different formula called Noble Shade Liner or Germinate Liner. Complaints about the brush aside, I think the liner is sub-par. I have the brown black. The color lacks depth (because it's black mixed with brown) and takes long to set. If you touch it in its wet state, it will completely disappear. Use this after your entire makeup is done, including the mascara.