December 20, 2014 | 1085 users online

Concealers - Avon - Jillian Dempsey Professional corrector palette

rated 1 of 5 on 3/5/2014 1:56:00 AM More reviews by boyd75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Bought this at a reduced price,thank goodness I did. It sounds like it has been brought back from a previous time so I wonder if the formula is different perhaps this time round. All I can say is that I thought it was useless! To get a decent amount on any brush I used I had to really work hard to get any. It provided poor coverage at best and it just made my face look really shiny in the places I had applied it.It was horribly waxy and in my opinion a waste of money.Will not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2013 8:33:00 PM More reviews by eyesopen33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nice corrector palette and I was not aware that this was discontinued, so that is a disappointment. This works really well for my dark under eye circles. I use the orange and pink shades to help those. Orange camoflauges and pink brightens. I would repurchase this too if it were around to buy when I run out. I do use the brush that came with this kit as I find it perfect for very lightly dabbing on the concealer on my problem areas beneath my eyes, so the applicator brush works for me. So glad to have found this though.
ETA:: I do not find the tiny little brush useless, as I use it religously to apply the apricot shade to my under eyes. It is tiny enough and the perfect size for that particular job. So I find the little brush perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2012 10:35:00 PM More reviews by stormm

Love this palette and I'm out of the pink and peach shades, and hafway through the yellow one. Too bad it's discontinued because I would buy it again in a heartbeat.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2012 7:03:00 PM More reviews by Bah2005

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best concealer I've ever used. Too bad Avon is no longer carrying it and I don't know of a similar brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2011 11:28:00 AM More reviews by katharineb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a compact with 4 cream concealers. This palette is fantastic and should be in everyone's makeup kit. I purchased the "light" shade. I use the yellow shade for under eye circles and the champagne shade as a highlighter. It comes with a brush, which is useless and I tossed into the garbage but the package is compact and sturdy. Highly recommended - I use this every day.