Avon Marbleized bronzer

3.7

on 11/26/2011 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

When my mom told me she order this bronzer I was truly excited. I have very sensitive and medium colour skin. Every bronzer I have is either to shimmery or it causes me to break out. When I got this,I have to say I was disappointed by the size. I though it would be at least a bit bigger it looked as if it was an eye shadow. But I though to my self "oh well," but when i tried it that when I was the most disappointed. I looks more like an eyeshadow or a highlighter than a bronzor, like where was the bronzing part????? Anyways i didn't like it was a bronzer but its an amazing champagne color eye shadow. i have the one in bronze highlight. As a bronzer i would never buy this again but as an eye shadow yes!!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought both of the shades but only liked the Bronzed Peach. I fell in love with Bronzed Peach because to contour it looks so pretty. It is not shimmery it is almost matte to me. Not to orange just a nice color that you can use to contour. I haven't been able to put it down. I usually use Mac MSF in Comfort to contour and this is very close to it.
On the other hand the color Bronzed Highlight has no pigmentation at all, the product seems to be dry. Unless it was just the batch of were mine came from I am not happy with this color, but Bronzed Peach is a great color to try.

on 11/17/2011 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This bronzer comes in two colors - I purchased "bronzed peach". This is a great inexpensive bronzer - color is soft and natural, not heavy or shimmery. the price is great (less than $10 on sale) and the packaging is study and very compact - great to toss in your bag or for travelling. Highly recommend. I use it everyday.

Popular Bronzers