December 19, 2014 | 1582 users online

Gels/Soaps - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Pure Natural Hand Soap - Relaxing Chamomile

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2014 7:21:00 PM More reviews by msdi2u

I LOVE this soap! I like the smell, the way it lathers, and the fact that it is NOT anti-bacterial. Just about every soap on the market is anti-bacterial, anti-bacterial… yeesh! Experts are NOW saying that you should avoid anti-bacterial soaps because they do more harm than good. Supposedly, they kill all the good bacteria on your hands in addition to the other germs. But I find that this Jason Naturals soap in chamomile does not burn or sting my poor, weather-beaten hands and make them feel worse after I wash them. Winter has been incredibly harsh in NJ this year, and the skin on my fingers has been constantly cracking and bleeding because of the cold and my constant hand washing. (I work in a preschool… gotta keep washing away those germs!) When I use this soap, my hands feel soothed instead of more irritated afterwards. I will definitely buy again & again!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2011 9:14:00 AM More reviews by zernelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this at a local health food store because the two hand soaps I love aren't available in my town. I was completely disappointed with this product. It has a strong, old-fashioned floral fragrance that lingers on my hands. Even worse, it dries out my hands. The only good thing is that the pump doesn't leak like some liquid soaps I've used.
Ingredients: water, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium lauryl sulfoacetate, glycerin, organic aloe barbadensis leaf juice, calendula officinalis flower extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, wheat germ oil, allantoin, lecithin, panthenol, retinyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, lauryl glucoside, stearyl citrate, sodium sulfate, sodium chloride, citric acid, benzyl alcohol, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, benzyl benzoate, citronellol, hydroxycitronellal, linalool, fragrance. continued >>