December 22, 2014 | 1678 users online

Polishes - Nails Inc. - Jermyn Street

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2014 9:43:00 AM More reviews by Georgia8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I usually don't go for neutrals but i love this color! It goes on as a very pretty tan brown with a very glossy finish, it also has really good staying power and drying time. It is subtle enough to wear anywhere and with anything. Definitely recommend

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2011 6:38:00 AM More reviews by Halloqueen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Jermyn Street is a brownish pink cream polish. This brand is my new favorite....after getting over a week with two coats (no base or top coat) it has me sold. It's very chip resistant and gives you some working time, but still dries quickly. This color reminds me of hot chocolate. if you can imagine looking at your cup with pink glass lenses...It's one of those colors that will probably change alot depending on your skintone, I'm very fair, and it's great for me, as normally I wear cool colors. It doesn't look muddy or too dark-but the pink tinge to it stops it from being too warm. It goes on smoothly with two coats. For some reason, you can really glob this on, and it sort of self-levels, with no bubbles, and it still dries nicely. This is a great fall/winter color. It's neutral for those who don't like wild colors, but chic enough to be different, Price is reasonable-hopefully more colors will be made available, I miss OPI's brush, but this polish IMO is much more durable.
EDIT: It's been awhile, but it seems this color was ahead of it's time. I was lusting for Dior's Fall 2012 Bengale, and took a look at this one again. Based on pics of Bengale, this is a reasonable dupe. It's close enough that I don't feel I need the Dior. Great savings of $23!