Dior Addict Polish in Micro Beige

3.9

on 11/16/2009 3:05:00 PM

You know, considering this is Christian Dior nail polish, I'm kind of disappointed. First of all, it did not apply evenly or smoothly. Secondly, it's not a very good polish for my skin tone. It kind of just blends in with the rest of my hand and looks very blah. I do like the shimmer in it and the bottle, but unfortunately that's about it.

on 11/13/2008 7:43:00 AM

was smooth and great when it was still a full bottle, but then it got thicker and thicker at last i couldnt even apply it when it was 1/3 left.....too bad i need to bin it ....

on 5/13/2005 3:59:00 PM

UPDATE

I previously gave 4 lippies to this nail polish, but after having it for only 4 months, I have to take 2 lippies off. The reason is, it is already so thick and gooey, it is impossible to apply without ugly streaks and blotches. It looks a mess when applied. I had much cheaper brands that didn't thicken so quickly (L'oreal for example). Not worth the money.

on 3/4/2005 10:45:00 AM

Micro Beige looks so pretty in the bottle and is probably a good match against the Ultra-Gloss in A Nibble of Nuts, however the colour was unflattering on my cool skintone and the formula too sheer for my liking. I prefer an opaque finish on my nails and this polish couldn't deliver it, even after 4 coats.

on 1/7/2005 3:47:00 PM

I am sorry to have to spoil 5 star rating, but not too much I hope.
The quality is great, is is the fastest drying NP I have tried until now which is great and it goes smoothly. But unlike on other reviewers, the colour doesn't look that great on me, perhaps it doesn't suit ultra pale hands (think Nicole Kidman pale). It just looks like "nothing" colour on me, must be because it looses itself blending too much with my skin tone. And my micro beige polish doesn't have any hint of pink in it, I would describe it as almost white background with beige/gold sparkle. A lovely colour in itself, but unfortunately, not for me. I believe that it would suit more tanned or olive skinned people, not whities like me.

on 8/9/2004 3:52:00 AM

This is my favorite nail polish at the moment. Gives that beautiful nude look with oomph ;) Love it. I always put on 2 coats and it dries quickly. The bottle is very elegant and luxurious. Expensive but worth every cent and I would definately buy again.

on 7/23/2004 6:25:00 AM

This is really one of my favourite polishes. It makes my nails look so delicate, really MNBB. The colour is pinky-beige, but with very subtle golden shimmer: you can hardly see it's there but you would miss it if they didn't add the shimmer. I also like the fact that you just have to put on one coat, which dries very fast too. I will definitely buy this one again.

on 7/8/2004 7:56:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Dior's Micro Beige is an AWESOME color for the fingernails. It gives that undone-done look. AND the added bonus is that is lasts longer than other nailpolishes that I have used. When it starts to chip off, it's less noticable than having red or pink, etc. I am sticking w/ this for life! =)

on 6/21/2004 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

LOL ..I only purchased this exact polish in Micro Beige because of the review and everyone is correct....sexy hue! Thanks everyone!

on 4/18/2004 1:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Subtle, yet extravagant. It's a very light pinkish-beige with gold pigments. I picked this color for my wedding after reading the reviews. Thanks makeupalley members!