October 20, 2014 | 1925 users online

Styling Products - Schwarzkopf - BC Bonacure Hair Therapy Oil Miracle

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2013 1:15:00 AM More reviews by sadorange

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

HAIR TYPE: Normal or medium thickness with lots of hair, dyed, chemically straightened, heat styled regularly

Not sure about its availability or how expensive it is since my aunt is a stylist and can pick this up anytime at the beauty supply store. However, this stuff is hell of a lot better than Morroccan Oil. My hair feels so moisturized with this serum, smells better (subtle light baby powder scent, like expensive Johnson & Johnson?) and is way less heavy than Morroccan Oil which weighs my hair down. My hair feels super silky, imparts a healthy shine and is super "swish"-able. The packaging is pretty cheap but still nicely done. The product is in a hard plastic bottle without a pump but the opening is molded in a way where it is easier to dispense the product into drops so there is less chance of over pouring. Since there is no pump, you have to squeeze the bottle but the plastic is hard and has some resistance so you don't overpour. Highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2013 6:00:00 AM More reviews by candyintheeyes

I have used half bottle of it. It is a salon exclusive finishing product.spread well smell nice but a little bit sticky.i use more than a pea sized as recommended cos i have very dry and brittle hair. It tames some frizz. What I do is that I combine using it with Loreal Smooth intense serum as both are with argan oil. The result is good and my hair is very smooth and feel light! Easy to comb. The product is pricey but I think this little orange bottle can last for many months. Might not repurchase cos it is quite expensive compare to other brands will similar effect.will finish it otherwise it will be wasteful.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2012 9:46:00 PM More reviews by moilala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was a really nice product. Nice is the word here, nice, not perfect. It smelt really nice, but not wonderful. It moisturized well, but there were still a few frizzies. It did help sculpt my waves. I think that's one of the best uses for it, work it in to damp hair and scrunch. It'll produce really nice waves, the only problem being that you have to be really carefull not to apply to much.
I found that it did clump hair together really easily, if even if just a bit too much was applied. I really did love the bottle though. So pretty! I actually have it on my desk just because it's so gorgeous and expensive looking (: I think I'm going to use this product to the end, and that it was worth it's 30$ and up price, but for my super hero hair care product, well, I'm still looking. This could defiantly have impressed me more, but Im going to enjoy finishing the bottle.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2012 2:18:00 PM More reviews by aj13310

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have delicate curly hair that I love to straighten and unfortunately it has undergone lots of heat damage. I use a small amount of this Miracle Oil prior to blow-drying and it decreases straightening time and has improved my hair as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2012 4:32:00 AM More reviews by arlobabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Amazing! Glossy, easy to brush, healthy looking hair. 'Nuff said.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2011 3:41:00 AM More reviews by hippihanna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This review is for the thick version of this product as they are 2 types. One light and one thick. I use the thick one as i have very thick, naturally dry and slightly coarse hair.
This is my favorite leave in product so far. Ive tried alot of serums/ oils i.e kerastase, redken, paul mitchell, chi, biosilk, morrocanoil, mizani e.t.c
This absorbs nicely and spreads very well. It gives my hair a silky and glossy appearance. It aids with getting tangles out and makes brushing easier. It is really a nice product that i will continue to use.