Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Hair Therapy Oil Miracle

4.8

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I was initially gifted this as a part of a gift package that also contained the miracle oil shampoo and liquid conditioner. While I was certainly very happy with all of the products, this one I have not been without ever since! And I pray that Schwartzkopf never will discontinue it, because I never want to live without it again. I've lost count on how many bottles I've went through at this point. It is however a fairly long lasting product, even for me and my long, thick, curly hair that always, and I mean ALWAYS, just drinks up everything moisturizing that I put in it within 0.5 seconds. If you've got shorter/not so dry/not such thick hair, I reckon you could get away with using just a pea sized amount since it's fairy rich. (There is, however, a lighter version too, if I'm not mistaken).

At this point I barely remember what my hair is like without it, I've used it for so long. It makes it hard for me to pinpoint exactly what it does for my hair, but what I know for sure is that it adds some shine, nourishes my dry hair, eliminates a good amount of frizz and gives just enough weight to my curls.

I'ved used some of the other oils from Schwartzkopf's more affordable/drugstore oriented lines, and while they do a good enough job of eliminating the "three days since last shower frizz", they have nothing on this product. A HG hair treatment for sure!

I love this stuff! My hair has a tendency to get dry and damaged on the ends. It is very thick and wavy, but tends to frizz since it is also very fine. This oil solves all those problems. My hair looks polished and silky, never frizzy, and this imparts enough moisture to prevent damage. As other reviewers have said - if you apply too much, hair looks oily. I don't think there are any hair oils out where this would not be true though. I just add a pea-sized amount to start, and then add a little bit more after hair is dry if I feel I still need more. It's better than moroccan oil for sure, which definitely weighed my hair down. This does not weigh the hair down, which is probably what I like most about it. And my boyfriend adores the smell. It is expensive, and it was kind of painful to buy it, especially since I was paying at the same time as paying for a 50 buck haircut... but it will last a long time - probably a year based off how much I've used so far.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HAIR TYPE: Normal or medium thickness with lots of hair, dyed, chemically straightened, heat styled regularly

Not sure about its availability or how expensive it is since my aunt is a stylist and can pick this up anytime at the beauty supply store. However, this stuff is hell of a lot better than Morroccan Oil. My hair feels so moisturized with this serum, smells better (subtle light baby powder scent, like expensive Johnson & Johnson?) and is way less heavy than Morroccan Oil which weighs my hair down. My hair feels super silky, imparts a healthy shine and is super "swish"-able. The packaging is pretty cheap but still nicely done. The product is in a hard plastic bottle without a pump but the opening is molded in a way where it is easier to dispense the product into drops so there is less chance of over pouring. Since there is no pump, you have to squeeze the bottle but the plastic is hard and has some resistance so you don't overpour. Highly recommend.

I have used half bottle of it. It is a salon exclusive finishing product.spread well smell nice but a little bit sticky.i use more than a pea sized as recommended cos i have very dry and brittle hair. It tames some frizz. What I do is that I combine using it with Loreal Smooth intense serum as both are with argan oil. The result is good and my hair is very smooth and feel light! Easy to comb. The product is pricey but I think this little orange bottle can last for many months. Might not repurchase cos it is quite expensive compare to other brands will similar effect.will finish it otherwise it will be wasteful.

This was a really nice product. Nice is the word here, nice, not perfect. It smelt really nice, but not wonderful. It moisturized well, but there were still a few frizzies. It did help sculpt my waves. I think that's one of the best uses for it, work it in to damp hair and scrunch. It'll produce really nice waves, the only problem being that you have to be really carefull not to apply to much.
I found that it did clump hair together really easily, if even if just a bit too much was applied. I really did love the bottle though. So pretty! I actually have it on my desk just because it's so gorgeous and expensive looking (: I think I'm going to use this product to the end, and that it was worth it's 30$ and up price, but for my super hero hair care product, well, I'm still looking. This could defiantly have impressed me more, but Im going to enjoy finishing the bottle.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have delicate curly hair that I love to straighten and unfortunately it has undergone lots of heat damage. I use a small amount of this Miracle Oil prior to blow-drying and it decreases straightening time and has improved my hair as well.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Amazing! Glossy, easy to brush, healthy looking hair. 'Nuff said.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This review is for the thick version of this product as they are 2 types. One light and one thick. I use the thick one as i have very thick, naturally dry and slightly coarse hair.
This is my favorite leave in product so far. Ive tried alot of serums/ oils i.e kerastase, redken, paul mitchell, chi, biosilk, morrocanoil, mizani e.t.c
This absorbs nicely and spreads very well. It gives my hair a silky and glossy appearance. It aids with getting tangles out and makes brushing easier. It is really a nice product that i will continue to use.

Popular Styling Products