Aveeno Postively Nourishing Comforting Whipped Souffle (WAS Positively Nourishing 24-hour Ultra-Hydrating W

Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octyldodecyl Olivate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Butyrospermum Parkii )Shea Butter), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Stearic Acid, Carbomer, Fragrance, Glyceryl Behenate, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Tribehenin, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Methyisothiazolinone, Sodium Hydroxide

on 8/12/2015 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I'm normally bit picky with moisturizers, as a matter of fact, I normally just pick up anything cheap/on sale. I purchased this for its full price, about $6 at Walmart, because it's one of few drugstore moisturizers that come in a tub like this. My skin generally likes any type of moisturizer that I put on it but this caused me to have the worst rash/itchiness/redness and it burned! I feel like this has actually made my skin more dry, which has never happened. It also doesn't seem to absorb, no matter how much I rub a thick white layer sits on top of my skin, ugh! I love the scent and the packaging but honestly..worst moisturizer ever :(

on 1/28/2015 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this when I needed a quick fix, as I ran out of my favorite nightly lotion, and couldn't order it in enough time. I have sensitive skin, but this doesn't seem to irritate it. I really like the tub that this comes in, I will be able to use every last bit this way. This will do for now, but I think I would prefer to use it in the summertime, as it doesn't seem to nourish my dry winter skin like my other, thicker one does.

*********PER AVEENO, this was named formerly named "Positively Nourishing 24-hour Ultra-Hydrating Whipped Souffle" and is NOW named "Positively Nourishing Comforting Whipped Souffle. So the first picture is packaging with the old name."*********

PROS: I actually use this fluffy but luxurious, texturally elegant, and very moisturizing cream on my FACE (It's found in the body lotion section). Has cocoa and shea butters. Quite moisturizing but does NOT clog my pores at all! Besides a couple in the face moisturizer department and all the rest in the body lotion department, this is the only one wirh no mineral oil or cones, like dimethicone. Both of those clog my pores bad. There is also no niacinamide which I am very sensitive to. Never bothers my VERY sensitive skin.

CONS: Many won't like this in a jar, but I am not sure this consistency would come out of a pump AND I have clean hands when I have apply. It does have a scent, sort of a clean scent that is slightly coconuty. I would prefer none, but it does not bother my very sensitive skin or my nose that is easily bothered and itchy from scents. No anti aging fancy ingredients, but I get that from my paulas choice retinol and bha and my nufountain vit c + ferulic acid.

ALTERNATES: St. Ives face moisturizer in the tub is very similar to this in texture, but the scent drives my nose crazy.

on 1/1/2014 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Bought this out of desperation due to colder weather and my hands becoming very dry and cracking, bleeding. This works OK. It coats the skin and leaves a nice protective layer on it. The shea butter in it doesn't allow for penetration into the skin, though. The scent is very fruity and chemical-ish and I don't find it pleasant at all. For some reason also it smells sulphuric which really irritating. Tub is unhygienic as well. I don't usually use Aveeno but I remembered that in the past I loved the plain body lotion for my hands and it healed my skin up fairly quickly. This cream, again, does an ok job but there are more cons than pros. This is also too thick, IMO, to be called a souffle cream. Wouldn't buy again.

on 11/9/2013 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I'm not impressed by this at all. It's just like a regular lotion but in a jar. The scent seems a little off to me too. I usually like Nivea lotions so I'm a little disappointed in this one.

on 9/29/2013 12:06:00 AM

One of the best body lotions I've ever used. I've always used pretty expensive lotions because I'm very picky about ingredients, and I'd always go to the same trusted stores so I wouldn't waste time worrying about reading labels. I had a bit of an emergency so while at Walmart I tried to find a lotion without mineral oil. This was literally the only one on the multitude of shelves! So glad I went for it.
The mix of hydrating alcohols, cocoa butter, and shea butter make this cream really light but still moisturizing enough for my dry skin. I can use it during the summer without feeling greasy, and I can use it in the winter and still get all the moisture I need. I live in Florida, mind you, so winter here is not a big deal. The best thing about this lotion though is the packaging, the tub may not be the most hygienic but I can get every last drop! So important. Oh yeah, and it's cheap!

on 9/22/2013 9:37:00 AM

I live in Vegas, and I needed something for my skin that would moisturize my skin through out the day but also make my skin feel silky smooth. This moisturizer has worked so far. I prefer it over the Daily Moisturizing Lotion because that make my skin feel sticky the whole day. I really like that there's oatmeal, cocoa butter, and shea butter. The packaging is really nice because I could use all the product. I really dislike using pumps and squeeze bottles because it's a struggle to try to get everything out. The only negative thing I have to say about this is that I wish it came in a bigger size.

on 7/26/2013 3:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love love love love this product! I know that on the jar it says its for body but I also use this on my face as a moisturizer only a bit though I love how its not greasy very natural extremely soft & smooth really hydrating skin results. affordable. it's very thin non heavy and gentle. amazing how long lasting it is until the next day and it smells heavenly!!!! Definitely buying again! Just can't get enough!

on 5/20/2013 4:47:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I really love Aveeno and this product doesn't disappoint. I have very dry/sensitive skin and now that summer is officially here in Florida, I have (once again) been laying out in the sun as much as possible so I really needed to find a body butter/moisturizer that provided my skin with long lasting hydration and doesn't irritate my extremely sensitive skin.. And I found this at my local Target and I really am pleased with it. I really love the scent. Coco Butter/Coconut=Reminds me of the beach and summertime. The texture is thick and fluffy and smooths on like a dream. It really sinks into the skin making it feel hydrated without feeling greasy. My skin feels moisturized all day and it prevents any peeling or flaking from too much sun exposure. Also, I really love lotions that come in tubs. I know most people have issues with hygiene, but I don't have a problem with it. Especially for body lotions. It just makes the product seem more luxurious to me. Especially when it's thick like this.. I hate when you have a lotion with a pump dispenser and you can't get all of it out towards the end of the bottle and then it squirts all over you! With a tub, you can get every last bit of product easily. Also, you really don't have to use much so I can def see this lasting a long time for me. I definitely would repurchase, especially because its so dirt cheap and it's wonderful quality compared to other drug store items. My fiancÚ loves it and has been using it as well! Highly recommend!

on 5/20/2013 4:34:00 PM

I love Aveeno lotions,moisturizers, etc. I noticed that my skin has become smoother and softer after my first use. Definately re-purchasing this again!

Popular Lotions / Creams