July 29, 2014 | 1964 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Postively Nourishing Comforting Whipped Souffle (WAS Positively Nourishing 24-hour Ultra-Hydrating W

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2014 7:58:00 AM More reviews by scopingforyou

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

*********PER AVEENO, this was named formerly named "Positively Nourishing 24-hour Ultra-Hydrating Whipped Souffle" and is NOW named "Positively Nourishing Comforting Whipped Souffle. So the first picture is packaging with the old name."*********

PROS: I actually use this fluffy but luxurious, texturally elegant, and very moisturizing cream on my FACE. Has cocoa and shea butters. Besides a couple in the face moisturizer department and all the rest in the body lotion department, this is the only one wirh no mineral oil or cones, like dimethicone. Both of those clog my pores bad. There is also no niacinamide which I am very sensitive to.

CONS: Many won't like this in a jar, but I am not sure this consistency would come out of a pump AND I have clean hands when I have apply. It does have a scent, sort of a clean scent that is slightly coconuty. I would prefer none, but it does not bother my very sensitive skin or my nose that is easily bothered and itchy from scents. No anti aging fancy ingredients, but I get that from my paulas choice retinol and bha and my nufountain vit c + ferulic acid.

ALTERNATES: St. Ives face moisturizer in the tub is very similar to this in texture, but the scent drives my nose crazy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2014 7:58:00 PM More reviews by staci01

Bought this out of desperation due to colder weather and my hands becoming very dry and cracking, bleeding. This works OK. It coats the skin and leaves a nice protective layer on it. The shea butter in it doesn't allow for penetration into the skin, though. The scent is very fruity and chemical-ish and I don't find it pleasant at all. For some reason also it smells sulphuric which really irritating. Tub is unhygienic as well. I don't usually use Aveeno but I remembered that in the past I loved the plain body lotion for my hands and it healed my skin up fairly quickly. This cream, again, does an ok job but there are more cons than pros. This is also too thick, IMO, to be called a souffle cream. Wouldn't buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/9/2013 12:30:00 AM More reviews by c4tl0v3r

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm not impressed by this at all. It's just like a regular lotion but in a jar. The scent seems a little off to me too. I usually like Nivea lotions so I'm a little disappointed in this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2013 12:06:00 AM More reviews by teainthepark

One of the best body lotions I've ever used. I've always used pretty expensive lotions because I'm very picky about ingredients, and I'd always go to the same trusted stores so I wouldn't waste time worrying about reading labels. I had a bit of an emergency so while at Walmart I tried to find a lotion without mineral oil. This was literally the only one on the multitude of shelves! So glad I went for it.
The mix of hydrating alcohols, cocoa butter, and shea butter make this cream really light but still moisturizing enough for my dry skin. I can use it during the summer without feeling greasy, and I can use it in the winter and still get all the moisture I need. I live in Florida, mind you, so winter here is not a big deal. The best thing about this lotion though is the packaging, the tub may not be the most hygienic but I can get every last drop! So important. Oh yeah, and it's cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2013 9:37:00 AM More reviews by josieflo

I live in Vegas, and I needed something for my skin that would moisturize my skin through out the day but also make my skin feel silky smooth. This moisturizer has worked so far. I prefer it over the Daily Moisturizing Lotion because that make my skin feel sticky the whole day. I really like that there's oatmeal, cocoa butter, and shea butter. The packaging is really nice because I could use all the product. I really dislike using pumps and squeeze bottles because it's a struggle to try to get everything out. The only negative thing I have to say about this is that I wish it came in a bigger size.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 3:09:00 AM More reviews by Giqqles13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love love love love this product! I know that on the jar it says its for body but I also use this on my face as a moisturizer only a bit though I love how its not greasy very natural extremely soft & smooth really hydrating skin results. affordable. it's very thin non heavy and gentle. amazing how long lasting it is until the next day and it smells heavenly!!!! Definitely buying again! Just can't get enough!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 4:47:00 PM More reviews by ShawTee843

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really love Aveeno and this product doesn't disappoint. I have very dry/sensitive skin and now that summer is officially here in Florida, I have (once again) been laying out in the sun as much as possible so I really needed to find a body butter/moisturizer that provided my skin with long lasting hydration and doesn't irritate my extremely sensitive skin.. And I found this at my local Target and I really am pleased with it. I really love the scent. Coco Butter/Coconut=Reminds me of the beach and summertime. The texture is thick and fluffy and smooths on like a dream. It really sinks into the skin making it feel hydrated without feeling greasy. My skin feels moisturized all day and it prevents any peeling or flaking from too much sun exposure. Also, I really love lotions that come in tubs. I know most people have issues with hygiene, but I don't have a problem with it. Especially for body lotions. It just makes the product seem more luxurious to me. Especially when it's thick like this.. I hate when you have a lotion with a pump dispenser and you can't get all of it out towards the end of the bottle and then it squirts all over you! With a tub, you can get every last bit of product easily. Also, you really don't have to use much so I can def see this lasting a long time for me. I definitely would repurchase, especially because its so dirt cheap and it's wonderful quality compared to other drug store items. My fiancÚ loves it and has been using it as well! Highly recommend!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 4:34:00 PM More reviews by CandyLatte

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love Aveeno lotions,moisturizers, etc. I noticed that my skin has become smoother and softer after my first use. Definately re-purchasing this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2012 4:56:00 PM More reviews by sufferingfromvertigo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This lotion feels unbelievably luxurious. I hate lotions that take hours to sink in, or feel greasy on my skin. This soaks into my skin within five minutes and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. I prefer to use products without mineral oil due to past experiences, and so finding a lotion without it is a challenge. This lotion fits the bill and is a joy to use, so I won't mind taking a few minutes out of my day to apply it. I love fragrances, and this smells superb. You don't need a lot, so I think this will last for a good amount of time and I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2012 7:48:00 PM More reviews by alayna81

I am a lotion junkie. I am absolutely in loveeee with this lotion. It smells wonderful, has no greasy effect and has the most intense level of moisture. I suffer from cracked skin in the winter and usually only use creams and lotions designed just for the problem. But, this stuff is amazing!