August 20, 2014 | 2008 users online

Polishes - Christian Dior - Addict Polish in Positive Red 650

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2007 9:08:00 AM More reviews by ulku

I keep using this wonderful red shade for nearly 4 years now. Its a very warm red with a subtle shimmer. Its easy to remove unlike other polishes with shimmer. Looks perfect especially on toes in the summer time; no discoloration due to the sun exposure or pool water.
As a matter of fact, all of Christian Dior's nail polishes from the Addict series are wonderful. They deserve to be regarded as classics. Their application is very easy; dries instantly; one coat is enough ( I prefer to apply two coats,though) and lasts long. It may be a little bit more pricey from some other brands but my experience is that one bottle lasts for nearly 2 years so it pays you back.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2003 7:42:00 PM More reviews by mriaow

I am *so* in love with the entire Addict line- lipstick, nail enamel, and fragrance!

I love the fact that the lipsticks are perfect matches for the nail polish shades- for example, I wear my Positive Red lipstick with it's matching nail colour.

Positive Red is a stunning, festive colour- a shimmery vibrant red which intense pigment and great coverage. One coat is plenty, and then I top it with Sally Hansen Mega Shine, which makes it last even longer.

Lastly, the packaging is superb, and looks wonderful sitting on my dressing table. A truly luxurious nail enamel, but worth every cent. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2002 11:22:00 PM More reviews by Mayra

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I normally wear red on my toes only. This is a fabulous shade for nails and toes. Red but not really tomato red like my old friend (and still #1 red polish, even after a more than a decade of using it!) Christian Dior Indian Red. Shiny but also slightly shimmery. The shimmer you really have to look closely to find. Unlike Chanel Ruby Slippers this is just subtle shimmer. I am wearing it on my nails now and looks so fabulous and elegant and makes nails and hands look positively stunning. One coat is all you need. Dries almost instantly. Another soon to be classic from CD and a keeper for me!

$16 at The Bon Marché