Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Eggnog

4.9

on 10/9/2013 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I've been going through a nude phase and this fits perfectly! It's really not as BAM in your face as it appears. It's rather subtle and super glossy! Leave it to the Revlon Colorburst line to hit another one outta the park! This will be used quite a bit!

on 4/27/2012 1:31:00 AM

THIS IS MY FAVORITE NUDE LIPGLOSS IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. I bought this at ulta for 7.99

The only negative thing about this gloss is that it doesn't last long and I find myself applying it a lot.

HOWEVER, It is entirely the best and prettiest nude gloss EVER, looks amazing worn over lipglosses, or worn alone. It also doesn't have a scent, which I prefer.

I love this gloss. Its the only lip gloss I own that I had to buy a back up of. :)

on 12/15/2011 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Such a pretty color, its nude and super shiny. I bought this back in mid November and have used it everyday since this is one of my fav glosses, the only thing I don't like it the smell I can't really describe it its unpleasant but not so overbearing that you can't use the product.

on 12/15/2011 12:55:00 PM

UPDATE Fall 2012 - Please Revlon...BRING THIS BACK! It is the PERFECT nude lip gloss.

ORIGINAL POST: I love this lip gloss. It is a beautiful nude lip gloss, no glitter, soft and creamy. It is very reminiscent of MAC's Creme de Nude lipstick, but in a lip gloss form. Not concealer lips (not on my NW20 skin, rosey lips)...but soft, supple muted lips.

Really, really gorgeous bargain.

on 12/5/2011 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really, really like this lipgloss. In the tube, it's a super pale warm beigh w/ a tint of pink. Lipglosses this color can be very tricky. They can either look like concealer on lips, or just clear lipgloss.

The pigmentation of lipgloss is perfect. It actually shows up as a very nude pink, without being too beigy or grayish.

The texture is thickish, almost creamy. It doesn't go on super shiny at first, but does become shinier once it melts into the lips. I detect a very, very faint vanilla scent if I hold the wand right up to my nose, although I wouldn't mind it if it actually smells like eggnog, LOL.

Since this is part of a LE holiday collection, definitely worth picking up if you see it in stores.

continued >>

on 11/17/2011 12:41:00 AM

LOVE THIS COLOR. Perfect milky pinkish creamy nude. :) AND it's only about $7?!? What a steal! Hope it's a part of their permanent line. This is the color that Revlon's Colorburst Lip Gloss line has been missing all along!

on 11/15/2011 10:19:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is from the Spice it Up collection. It looks like a milky light beige in goes on sheer and glossy, almost clear with a touch of shimmer you hardly notice. I been wearing this alone as its so moisturizing and glossy. This is hands down the best DS nude gloss ever.

Recommended for Medium Skin