Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye

3.9

Water, Helianthus Annuus Seed/Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil/ Jojoba Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil/Apricot Kernel Oil, Squalane, Alcohol Denat., Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Oenothera Biennis Oil/Evening Primrose Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Xanthan Gum, Ruscus Aculeatus Extract/Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis/Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Tocopherol, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil/Lavender Oil, Adenosine, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil/Rosemary Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citronellol, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Geraniol, Linalool, Cucumis Sativus Extract/Cucumber Fruit Extract, Curcuma Longa Extract/Turmeric Root Extract, Curcuma Longa Extract/Turmeric Root Extract, Sclareolide, Rosa SPP/Rose Flower Oil, Jasminum Officinale Extract/Jasmine Extract

on 3/3/2015 8:54:00 AM

I'm a student and almost everyday i would need to stay up late until 3 or 4 am, and wake up at 7, and my eyebag and dark circle is very bad. I didn't expect an instant result, so I waited until now which is more than 6 months since i started using this product, and I am very satisfied that my dark circle is improving, and i feel very fresh in the morning. I have no problems with fine lines yet, but i really feel that this is very hydrating. And one small tube can last like forever. Definitely will buy this again

Among my collection of eye cream, the only one I’ll grab without any hesitation whenever I undergo facial peels is Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Eye.

Check out my honest and detailed review at: http://bit.ly/midnighte

on 7/18/2014 1:41:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I really like the hydration level of this product! Just the right amount For my skin

on 7/8/2014 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This eye cream is very basic and rather superficial, in the sense that any results are temporary due to the caffeine content. Sure, this helps temporarily tighten the eye area and minimally decrease dark circles. But the results don't last more than a few hours, so what's the point?

Kiehl's has yet to nail it in the anti-aging eye cream department. Their Avocado Eye Cream is great...for hydration only. Perfect for those in their early to mid 20's. But the second I hit 30, I began seeking out more substantial creams with far more anti-aging ingredients. Whether it's Estée Lauder or Sisley, there are fantastic anti-aging eye creams at every price point. This certainly isn't one of them. Don't waste your money.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It helped mildly decrease my dark circles. It wasn't a huge difference but there was a difference and I have only used half the tube. Love this stuff.

on 6/6/2014 5:26:00 PM

I've been using this for around a month now. It's a nice eye cream, quite thick and very hydrating and my eyes are nice and wrinkle free in the morning.

Unfortunately, there's a down-side (isn't there always!!) and that is that my wrinkles return within an hour of being awake. I have actually worn a bit of this over my normal eye cream in the day today (let's hope the night cream police don't find out) and my little wrinkles have been much better.

Overall, it's nice. Not stunning, but nice.

on 6/3/2014 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I'm not sure about this cream.I don't like the herbal smell(a bit too much for me) and it stung my sensitive skin a bit after applying.So I stopped using it after a few days.

This is a pretty good eye cream, and I like Kiehls because they are natural. It moisturizes and sinks in nicely but I don't think it has improved my fine lines so I will keep on the lookout to try and find an eye cream that actually does. If you're just looking for a nice light moisturizer for eyes though, I would definitely suggest it.

Update August 2014: I didn't buy this again and have tried others but recently found one I love, Amazonia Complete Eye Revive

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I really liked the consistency of this cream. It wasn't too heavy or too light. It was just right and I felt like my under eyes were moisturized.

However, I didn't see any difference with my dark circles or fine lines (and I'm only 22, so my lines aren't even that bad) under my eyes.

Seeing as this was a pretty pricy product, I can't rate it high if it didn't do anything in the end apart from slightly moisturizing my under eye.

on 4/22/2014 8:39:00 AM

I'm not sure what the hype about this product is. I don't see a difference after using it. It's pricey too. Sgd$50 a tube. I've never used eye creams and I got this one after reading great reviews here but I'm kinda regretting it now.