Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye

3.9

Water, Helianthus Annuus Seed/Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil/ Jojoba Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil/Apricot Kernel Oil, Squalane, Alcohol Denat., Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Oenothera Biennis Oil/Evening Primrose Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Xanthan Gum, Ruscus Aculeatus Extract/Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis/Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Tocopherol, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil/Lavender Oil, Adenosine, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil/Rosemary Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citronellol, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Geraniol, Linalool, Cucumis Sativus Extract/Cucumber Fruit Extract, Curcuma Longa Extract/Turmeric Root Extract, Curcuma Longa Extract/Turmeric Root Extract, Sclareolide, Rosa SPP/Rose Flower Oil, Jasminum Officinale Extract/Jasmine Extract

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I've seen more results from this eye cream than any other I've tried to far. It's very moisturizing but not greasy and I love the slight tightening effect I can feel immediately after application. I think it's helped a bit with my fine lines after a month of use. My eyes just look more bright and awake now, although my dark circles are still an issue. It's not a miracle worker but I think I'd repurchase it.

on 7/5/2015 9:36:00 AM

This product is a little too silicon-y for my taste and I do not feel like this adequately treats my undereye area. I was hoping for more powerhouse ingredients and targeted treatment. Instead, this product is very lightweight and seems to provide a bit of moisture, but does not significantly reduce undereye problems like fine lines or crepiness. Also, this product has a lot of filler ingredients, which really means that you are paying for inactive ingredients. I would pass on this product.

on 6/5/2015 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

It's hydrating & my eyes look quite fresh in the morning. Even my friends & family noticed the change. Just makes tired eyes look a bit more fresh

on 3/20/2015 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I did not even know I had dry under-eyes until I used this. This is a truly amazing product and will leave you with results the next day; You might not be able to see them, but you WILL feel them. The only downside is the price.. which is about $50 CAD. I used this only during the night as it is too heavy for day time; those prone to milia might want to avoid this product as it is very heavy.

on 3/3/2015 8:54:00 AM

I'm a student and almost everyday i would need to stay up late until 3 or 4 am, and wake up at 7, and my eyebag and dark circle is very bad. I didn't expect an instant result, so I waited until now which is more than 6 months since i started using this product, and I am very satisfied that my dark circle is improving, and i feel very fresh in the morning. I have no problems with fine lines yet, but i really feel that this is very hydrating. And one small tube can last like forever. Definitely will buy this again

Among my collection of eye cream, the only one I’ll grab without any hesitation whenever I undergo facial peels is Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Eye.

Check out my honest and detailed review at: http://bit.ly/midnighte

on 7/18/2014 1:41:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I really like the hydration level of this product! Just the right amount For my skin

on 7/8/2014 11:05:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This eye cream is very basic and rather superficial, in the sense that any results are temporary due to the caffeine content. Sure, this helps temporarily tighten the eye area and minimally decrease dark circles. But the results don't last more than a few hours, so what's the point?

Kiehl's has yet to nail it in the anti-aging eye cream department. Their Avocado Eye Cream is great...for hydration only. Perfect for those in their early to mid 20's. But the second I hit 30, I began seeking out more substantial creams with far more anti-aging ingredients. Whether it's Estée Lauder or Sisley, there are fantastic anti-aging eye creams at every price point. This certainly isn't one of them. Don't waste your money.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It helped mildly decrease my dark circles. It wasn't a huge difference but there was a difference and I have only used half the tube. Love this stuff.

on 6/6/2014 5:26:00 PM

I've been using this for around a month now. It's a nice eye cream, quite thick and very hydrating and my eyes are nice and wrinkle free in the morning.

Unfortunately, there's a down-side (isn't there always!!) and that is that my wrinkles return within an hour of being awake. I have actually worn a bit of this over my normal eye cream in the day today (let's hope the night cream police don't find out) and my little wrinkles have been much better.

Overall, it's nice. Not stunning, but nice.