April 23, 2014 | 1967 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Kiehls - Midnight Recovery Eye

rated 2 of 5 on 4/22/2014 8:39:00 AM More reviews by styra

I'm not sure what the hype about this product is. I don't see a difference after using it. It's pricey too. Sgd$50 a tube. I've never used eye creams and I got this one after reading great reviews here but I'm kinda regretting it now.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2014 7:47:00 PM More reviews by Peony4ever

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great eye care product. My fine lines are instantly lesson and my dark circles are less visible as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2014 12:53:00 PM More reviews by Aeh18

LOVE this product! It is very moisturizing, lightens up my dark cirlces a little and really helps with the puffiness in the morning. I have been using this for about 2 months and I am starting to notice my fine lines and crows feet lightening up a bit. I don't think it is a miracle product as in it fixes all my concerns, wrinkles, dryness, dullness, puffiness. But 3 out of 4 isn't bad! I love the tube it comes in, I travel a lot so I hate having to take anything in a jar with me and it dispenses really nicely. I have not tried it in the day under makeup because it does have a glistening look to it so I am not sure it would wear well with make up over it. I do have sensitive skin and some creams acutally cause more puffiness for me and this has not given me any negative reactions. I have tried too many eye creams to count, from the cheapest to some pretty pricey ones and I definitely have not found my cure all, miracle product but this is a keeper for now!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 11:52:00 PM More reviews by DeborahTsai

Although it is full of essential oil, I felt that the eye cream is not oily at all and works very well in calming dark circles and puffiness at night. I would buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 11:28:00 PM More reviews by diana33dayman

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i really like to use this at night. one tube lasted me 4-5 months even if i use it 2 times a day. it gets rid of my fine lines and puffy eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2014 8:50:00 PM More reviews by OrlandoDiva

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this eye product a lot. It was given to me as a sample at Kielhs' retail store. The pack lasted a while. It gave me great results so I plan to go back and buy a full sized tube!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2014 12:27:00 AM More reviews by biackcoffee

I initially bought the product with the intention of reducing my dark eye circles- which after months of using, I've found that this has absolutely no effect on it.

I have yet to have wrinkles in my eye area (knock on wood!) so I can't comment on the effectiveness on that. However, this product is very creamy and moisturizing, and there's no burning after effect when applied to the delicate skin under my eyes... so, I guess that's a good thing? About $40 for a lip balm sized tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2014 12:18:00 AM More reviews by cupcakeluver

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this every night with Racinne Eye Serum. I like to double up my eye care regimen because I am so worried to have more wrinkles around the eyes. Doubling the eye care has made my eyes softer and my dark circles much lighter. I recommend this for anyone who is worried about aging symptoms around the eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 11:39:00 PM More reviews by BeFineFilipina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

All I wanted was something a little extra moisturizing for the bags under my eyes since I'm at the computer for the majority of my work day, and constantly fatigued from it. After one use overnight, I noticed that the area under my eyes was sooo much more hydrated. Loved my sample enough to purchase a full tube. I use it with the Midnight Recovery Concentrate, which I absolutely LOVE.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2014 7:56:00 AM More reviews by lovelymallie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Just to put it out there from the beginning, THIS DOES NOT MINIMISE DARK CIRCLES.

At least not on me.
Since I'm only a teenager, I doesn't suffer from wrinkles or anything like that yet.
My main eyeproblem, is my dark circles that I've had for almost all my life.
My second problem, is dehydration and dry patches in my eye area.

As I said in the beggining, this didn't help my dark circles.
However it was moistruising, and nice to use. Because of that, I have to give it 3 "lipsticks".

- I don't think I would recommend it. At least not if you expect this to minimise darkness or puffyniss. However if you're willing to pay for a good MOISTRUISING eye cream, this is the one to go for.