August 2, 2014 | 940 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Kiehl's - Midnight Recovery Eye

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2014 1:41:00 AM More reviews by Jdeliz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like the hydration level of this product! Just the right amount For my skin

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2014 11:05:00 PM More reviews by GwenNYC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This eye cream is very basic and rather superficial, in the sense that any results are temporary due to the caffeine content. Sure, this helps temporarily tighten the eye area and minimally decrease dark circles. But the results don't last more than a few hours, so what's the point?

Kiehl's has yet to nail it in the anti-aging eye cream department. Their Avocado Eye Cream is great...for hydration only. Perfect for those in their early to mid 20's. But the second I hit 30, I began seeking out more substantial creams with far more anti-aging ingredients. Whether it's Estée Lauder or Sisley, there are fantastic anti-aging eye creams at every price point. This certainly isn't one of them. Don't waste your money.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2014 10:26:00 PM More reviews by jessicarakhra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It helped mildly decrease my dark circles. It wasn't a huge difference but there was a difference and I have only used half the tube. Love this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2014 5:26:00 PM More reviews by babycat1973

I've been using this for around a month now. It's a nice eye cream, quite thick and very hydrating and my eyes are nice and wrinkle free in the morning.

Unfortunately, there's a down-side (isn't there always!!) and that is that my wrinkles return within an hour of being awake. I have actually worn a bit of this over my normal eye cream in the day today (let's hope the night cream police don't find out) and my little wrinkles have been much better.

Overall, it's nice. Not stunning, but nice.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/3/2014 6:34:00 PM More reviews by Serrra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure about this cream.I don't like the herbal smell(a bit too much for me) and it stung my sensitive skin a bit after applying.So I stopped using it after a few days.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2014 3:25:00 PM More reviews by allnaturalforme

This is a pretty good eye cream, and I like Kiehls because they are natural. It moisturizes and sinks in nicely but I don't think it has improved my fine lines so I will keep on the lookout to try and find an eye cream that actually does. If you're just looking for a nice light moisturizer for eyes though, I would definitely suggest it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/7/2014 4:14:00 AM More reviews by LaDolceVita8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

I really liked the consistency of this cream. It wasn't too heavy or too light. It was just right and I felt like my under eyes were moisturized.

However, I didn't see any difference with my dark circles or fine lines (and I'm only 22, so my lines aren't even that bad) under my eyes.

Seeing as this was a pretty pricy product, I can't rate it high if it didn't do anything in the end apart from slightly moisturizing my under eye.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/22/2014 8:39:00 AM More reviews by styra

I'm not sure what the hype about this product is. I don't see a difference after using it. It's pricey too. Sgd$50 a tube. I've never used eye creams and I got this one after reading great reviews here but I'm kinda regretting it now.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2014 12:53:00 PM More reviews by Aeh18

LOVE this product! It is very moisturizing, lightens up my dark cirlces a little and really helps with the puffiness in the morning. I have been using this for about 2 months and I am starting to notice my fine lines and crows feet lightening up a bit. I don't think it is a miracle product as in it fixes all my concerns, wrinkles, dryness, dullness, puffiness. But 3 out of 4 isn't bad! I love the tube it comes in, I travel a lot so I hate having to take anything in a jar with me and it dispenses really nicely. I have not tried it in the day under makeup because it does have a glistening look to it so I am not sure it would wear well with make up over it. I do have sensitive skin and some creams acutally cause more puffiness for me and this has not given me any negative reactions. I have tried too many eye creams to count, from the cheapest to some pretty pricey ones and I definitely have not found my cure all, miracle product but this is a keeper for now!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2014 12:27:00 AM More reviews by biackcoffee

I initially bought the product with the intention of reducing my dark eye circles- which after months of using, I've found that this has absolutely no effect on it.

I have yet to have wrinkles in my eye area (knock on wood!) so I can't comment on the effectiveness on that. However, this product is very creamy and moisturizing, and there's no burning after effect when applied to the delicate skin under my eyes... so, I guess that's a good thing? About $40 for a lip balm sized tube.