December 18, 2014 | 855 users online

Top/Base Coats - Dior - Ridge Filler For Nails 100

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2009 3:08:00 PM More reviews by nettimacs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

i'm on my fouth bottle of these little gems.. i tried everything, and i have to admit these ones are the best for my french manicure, it evens out the surface of my nails and it leaves the required amout of colour on it.. not shiny or streaky, the best for natural or french nails.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2009 10:22:00 AM More reviews by luluhalabaloo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I use #500 and I love it and have been using it for a very long time. I use it as my base coat usually - it fills the ridges really well and I have been asked many times if my nails were fake because they look so nicely rounded and filled in. Also, when I am in a rush, I can use it alone and it looks really clean, opaque and matte and pinky healthy. I do find that as I get to half the bottle, it starts to get gummy and I have to thin it or it just gets too thick to dry or use a nailpolish on top. It does not dry my nails, the nail polish is easy to apply on top as long as the base coat is not too thick, and dries quickly when used on its own. Nothing has worked better for me for preparing the nail for a gorgeous manicure.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2007 3:24:00 AM More reviews by 52pigtails

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This one is SUPERB for ridge filling AND for polishing, leaves a nice milky polish on your nails. Plus, it's long lasting. Maybe a cheaper one could do the same job for less, but I'm still searching, so, I'll stick to this one.
The bottle is too cute to leave it in my makeup bag, so I leave it in full view in my medicine cabinet!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2006 7:06:00 PM More reviews by whataworld

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Sometimes you're just in the mood for MATTE pale beige pink nails. I wish there were more matte polishes. It is so very chi chi French. Looks awesome when I've a nice tan. Oh, ridges are gone but I've used better base-coats.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2005 12:32:00 PM More reviews by leonie_au

I got this quite a while ago in a sample pack from a very generous eBay seller (thank you, whoever you are!) and find it's a perfect base coat with the added bonus of smoothing the nails' surface and creating a matte, milky pink effect. This is nice enough to use as a nail polish, with a top coat added for shine. I probably wouldn't repurchase this but will continue to love mine while it lasts.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2005 7:07:00 PM More reviews by francoise151

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is fabulous! I got a great deal on ebay, otherwise I would have been reluctant to pay the full price. It gives the most perfect pale nail I've ever seen.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2005 2:35:00 AM More reviews by PinkLily

I have this in colour #400. It is definitely MNBB! I love the colour! You have to apply a shiny topcoat, though, as it is rather matte.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2003 1:23:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

This is quite a good ridge filler- makes a nice base for nail polish. Gives a nice slightly satiny sort of finish, makes nails look clean and fresh when I don't have time to have a proper manicure. If I use it as a base though, it makes the entire manicure dry slower- kind of annoying. Overall, I prefer Seche Vite for a base coat.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2002 11:16:00 PM More reviews by Mayra

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love CD and their nails polish is superb. Just got this product in a swap and although I like it I do not love it. Much better prefer my T. LeClerc Ridge Filler. Most times, if in a hurry and have no tiem for polish, this type of nail coverage is what I'll use. Good but will not repurchase.