Avon Anew Reversalist Foaming Cleanser

on 6/23/2014 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Im in two minds weather I like this cleanser or not - for removing your make-up its second to none... It leaves your skin squeaky clean HOWEVER - that's the problem - the cleanse is that deep that it strips out all your natural oils and initially made my skin very dry and rough. After I'd moisturised I'd find that my face was very oily due to my skin producing excess oils to make up for it being stripped. So, to conclude this cleanser is fab for moving make up, dirty ect... But for looking after your skins PH levels not so good.

on 10/9/2013 6:30:00 PM

Good stuff! ...Leaves your face feeling squeaky clean...removes makeup well...

on 1/12/2013 5:25:00 AM

I was given this product as a gift by my mother and WOW!! My combination skin has finally met it's match! My face is clean, clear and moisturized where it need to be. Nothing on my face feels stripped. I follow it up with the same line's moisturizers and I am good to go. Great Product!!

on 1/9/2013 9:09:00 AM

Nearly finished my second tube and will buy again. For me that's saying a lot as I so rarely purchase anything twice as there is always so much new to try, etc. Since using Avon Anew, my skin has been the best ever. I used to suffer hormonal acne and this clears it within a couple days. This could be due to my age and time in life, but the moisturiser is also keeping my skin very smooth and radiant. I have splurged over the years on premium brands and this has been better than anything at any price for cleansing and moisturising...happy days!

on 11/15/2011 2:02:00 AM

I like it! The cleanser foams up just a little bit, rinses off easily and leaves me with a squeaky clean face.