October 1, 2014 | 979 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Matte - Moleskin

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2014 10:29:00 PM More reviews by Kifmaster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

MY GO TO blending color. it just transitions crease colors flawlessly, no matter what shade lid color it just matches well with my nc 40 skin. never creases and can build up or blend down for day or night use. Must have in my collection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2013 1:32:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

a perfect transition color for the crease or all over the eye. it is blah looking in the pan but works wonders for softly illuminating the eye and defining it.

I would pay double for this color.

is was LE.. not sure if it's still available as I bought enough to last me a few years.

baby brother Kid is almost similar. Love that one too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2012 12:48:00 PM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

In the pan the closest match to Moleskin is Kid (Veluxe). Kid is a a softer, more buttery texture and a bit lighter and warmer. Moleskin is a bit darker and cooler. I have both and like them both, but I like Kid more because it feels softer and smoother because of the Veluxe finish. So if you couldn't get Moleskin, Kid is a nice alternative. I purchased Moleskin from my CCO for $10.50.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2012 11:50:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

I love this eyeshadow. It is perfect for blending at the crease or for a light color on the whole eye lid. I have been using this shadow for years and have yet to find a perfect dupe for it elsewhere. MAC standard.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2012 11:39:00 PM More reviews by sweetascocoa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Thi is a great brown matte shadow. It looks great on my lid with darker browns ( like Ground Brown, Folie, and Embark) in my crease, I can wear this look as a pretty everyday eye look. I picked this up from the CCO, so it was a really good buy for me. A lot of people say that this color is a dupe for Wedge, but I don't think they're that similar.
For reference, I'm NC50.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2012 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Dlm67

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Picked this up at my local CCO and was alittle worried it would match my skin color (lighting in the store is very poor). Howvever, took it home and was so proud of myself! it doesnt match my skintone, but is not too flashy. also, its matte, my first mac matte shadow. and its beautiful just by itself on the lid, even plan on making it work with a smokey brown color. But its best use will be a crease color, the light toned down color is PEEEERFECT!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2012 3:01:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

So happy and thrilled that I purchased this shadow. Forever I was using Wedge as my go to HG crease colour or blending out colour and Moleskin has completely replaced it. Moleskin is the perfect shade for my complexion (MAC NC15) and is a highly pigmented with a smooth buttery texture. It shows up as nude matte light brown on my complexion. Absolutely perfect and will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2012 5:51:00 PM More reviews by xwhereswaldo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this shadow, with my skin colour I can use it for all over the lid or in the crease for a really natural look. One of my favorite mattes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2011 4:25:00 PM More reviews by MadHattress

I have a love for neutral flesh toned eyeshadows, my fav are Mac Kid, Wedge, Soba and UD Naked. BUT my ABSOLUTE FAV is Moleskin. I wish it becomes part of the permanent line. I have bought back ups of this shade in case it is discontinued.
It has ended the long time reign of wedge as my number one favorite, because it has same depth and is very close in terms of color but has this hint of pink that just makes my eyes stand out, Moleskin looks barely there but it just gives the kick that takes my eyes up to another level. Wedge is more on the orangey side which makes it a tad less natural on my skin.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2011 12:29:00 PM More reviews by thedallasdiary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this shadow. I ran out of Naked from the UD Naked Palette and this is a better replacement. The shadow is really pigmented and very smooth fine powder. It is the best blending shade or crease color on light neutral days! Love!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No