September 20, 2014 | 1832 users online

Blush - NARS - Danmari "all about cheeks" palette

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2013 10:20:00 PM More reviews by chrononaut

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my most used product. I bought it for my wedding last year on a whim and I am absolutely in love with this product. I use the bronzer the most but I love that I can play up the color depending on the season/mood. I have not had to purchase a blush in over two years with this palette. The colors are beautiful.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2013 11:25:00 PM More reviews by kitterz83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I will start this off by saying - the reason for the 3 stars and I would not buy it again is that my Danmari palette - the colors aren't as soft and silky as the single blushes. With that said...

I love the packaging. It is like all other NARS packaging but it does collect dirt easily, but it feels nice to the touch.

It is a great deal for the product you get. Although the colors are beautiful and you get the chance to try multiple Nars face colors at once... the pigmentation isn't as great as a single or duo. Keep that in mind. But it is a great way to try out their products.

It comes with a bronzer, highlight and blushes.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2012 9:15:00 PM More reviews by jordandean

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really enjoy the opportuniy to try multiple new blushes by Nars. Especially as Nars blushes are so pigmented this palette size is still generous as it is the size of their eyeshadows. I have enjoyed trying Sin and Desire but as many reviewers have said I had already tried Orgasm and truly wish either Orgasm or Super Orgasm had been swapped for Dolce Vita or some other iconic Nars blush. Casino is too dark for my light to medium skin tones but the highlighter is nice. I wouldn't buy it again as I truly only use half the palette and ut was quite expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2012 12:47:00 AM More reviews by efrazier

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love all of the colors in this palette.

Casino- Great bronzer for darker skin tones. I wear MAC NC44/C6/C7 and this product looks great on my skin. I also use this as a eye shadow as well.

Hungry Heart- I really didn't know what to do with this shade at first. I use this as a highlighter color for my eyes. It works well and is very soft.

O & Super O- I am sure that everyone has one or both of these shades. I wish that there was another blush instead of these 2 colors in this palette. O in a sheer pink peach and Super O is a stronger pinker peach with gold glitter. I usually use the MAC 165 brush or 188 brush to apply these colors.

Desire- This is a bright blue based pink. It is a strong color so use a light hand and blend well.

Sin- One of my favorite colors in the palette. It is a light shimmering plum mauve color. Looks great with cooler colors.

This is a great deal for $65 especially now that Nars blush is $28.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 3:23:00 PM More reviews by GingerTaylah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this on a contest on the internet-- I wouldn't normally be able to afford it, and thank God I did! These are my favorite blushes, for any occasion. I absolutely love every single one of them and work them on my skin even though some of them might be too bright for my pale skin. I try to mix them with another or just give a light touch so none of them goes unused! The packaging is great, very strong, they travelled all the way from America to Spain on their box and NOTHING happened to them! Fabulous!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2012 9:33:00 AM More reviews by pisces31919

I LOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEE my Danmari palette! Since I purchased it in November there is hardly a day that I don't use it. The mirror itself is perfect and worth the price. Great for travel. I'm really hoping that the do something like this again for next holiday season!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2012 9:04:00 PM More reviews by KandEandS

This is one stop shop when it comes to blushes. Not only it has something that you can use to contour your cheeks, it also has highlighter!plus the orgasms. The colors you can use everyday. It looks great on my medium to olive skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2012 7:02:00 PM More reviews by Verondear

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

What a steal for good quality NARS blushes. This palette comes with 6 beautiful colors are very usable for day and night makeup. I wish they would have included Deep Throat as opposed to Super Orgasm since Orgasm is already part of the palette. Overall, it is great buy. Grab this palette when Sephora has it back in stock.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2012 9:03:00 PM More reviews by djchera69

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this! It was my first Nars product so I got to try smaller sizes of the blushes and highlighter/bronzer. The highlighter is a bit chalky and too glittery for me (use a very light hand). But overall being my first NArs purchase I think its great. Very happy with the blushes pigmented stay on all day for me (I do use a primer under my foundation).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2011 8:54:00 PM More reviews by audmac

Holy Crap I cant believe I havent reviewed this yet! I want to shout it from the rooftops that this is THE palette of 2011 for me! I love every blush in it and the bronzer and highlighter too! The price was a good deal anyways plus I got 20% off with some sephora promo that was going on at the time.
I was leary of the glitter in super o but by tapping the handle of the brush on my arm the loose glitter falls off into the air and im left with just the regular color. Only complaint is that the outside of this black rubbery case gets dirty easily-urgh but thats a small price to pay for the pretty powdery perfection inside!!!