July 22, 2014 | 1307 users online

Lipstick - By Terry - Rouge Terrybly in 100 Terrybly Nude

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2012 8:24:00 AM More reviews by charlies04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

First off, I am into lip plumping in a big way which is what really drawed me to this product. I had been using La Prairie and Dr.Brandt lip plumping treatments and after having run out of them and realising this is not only a lip plumper but a full colour lipstick too-I just had to try it!
I chose shade 'Terrybly Nude 100' because it was the closest match to my favourite MAC lipstick 'Pink Plaid' (see my review). I really struggle to find pinks which are blue toned enough for my NC15 skin (nudes and pinks usually always have far too much yellow/orange in them which completely washes out my face and makes my teeth look more yellow), and this was still a tad more yellow than what would be my perfect nude but when I mix this with my 'Pink Plaid', MAC lipstick, its pretty much perfect (a lighter version of my blue toned 'Pink Plaid').
Layering this lipstick gives it so much strength, even after brushing my teeth the colour is on my lips.
As for the plumping effect, this really does add volume, which also seems to build-up with continual usage. I haven't noticed any drying out of my lips and if anything they seem more hydrated and youthful.
I would go as far as to say this product is revolutionary, in the fact that it really is so much more than a lip colour. The £31 price tag (making it the most expensive lipstick I own to date) is some what justified by the fact I don't have to buy a lip plumper seperately from my lipstick.
The only thing I have marked this product down on is the colour. It was the only shade I liked in the range available, but its still not the best shade of lipstick I own and is not exciting enough for anything other than a day time look.
I don't think this brand can do much wrong though, its like a save haven for me knowing that I always get a good quality product, for the money, and something I can trust in. Like this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2011 1:17:00 PM More reviews by nordavind

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This lipstick is perfect for fair skins with cool undertones. Lots of nude colours will make me look weird and sick, especially if they are yellow based, but this lipstick is not a foundation-like nude. Itís a very creamy, pink based nude that is slightly lighter than my lips carnation. It looks very classy with a smoky eyes. The formula is surprisingly moisturizing, smooth and buttery (so buttery that it tends to drag a bit if applied to quickly, even on bare lips). The wear is great for such a light shade, I would say 4 hours including eating and drinking, and it fades in a very natural way.

I haven't notice any of the claimed "push-up" effect though.

Packaging is very luxurious: a beautiful silver shiny metal case with a magnetized cap (love this!). The pack also includes a very feminine violet pouch if you want extra protection when the lipstick is in your purse. Hopefully it doesnít taste anything but it has a delicious rose smell.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No