September 19, 2014 | 1967 users online

Concealers - Priia Cosmetics - Creamy Mineral Under Eye Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2013 9:37:00 AM More reviews by Meshy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

When I first put the concealer on, I thought it looked really strange on me. It was only then that I realized I wasn't used to seeing my face without dark circles! It completely deleted them and brightened me up so much. I've been searching for a concealer like this for years and so glad I finally found it!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/6/2012 2:04:00 PM More reviews by Litchelt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I found this product while looking up natural under eye concealers, this sounded great and seemed cheaper than other options. I was so thrilled to find PRIIA and ordered SO carefully, as I pay shipping to Canada, yet the order came out incorrectly on my confirmation of order... I contacted PRIIA about this before receiving it, their response was basically "too bad, so sad, your fault" but I could send it back and pay shipping again. I get that it looked like I ordered it incorrectly so I let it go, but keep in mind other companies have colour match guarantees and cover shipping. I tried the lighter colour anyway figuring I'm trying to brighten up the area anyway. So using my finger, I found it does not come out of the tub, after rubbing it for a while I tapped it on (knowing I would layer a foundation over to help it colour match), and it did not help my under eye area in the slightest...and my under eye area is not dark, I just like a little brightening. PRIIA's suggestion was to use a type of brush they offer - no dice, the brush is just another step in my routine I'm not bothered to take on.

When you take into account shipping, this ended costing $25.00 CAD to try out a concealer that did not deliver on what I want from an under eye concealer (one-product does the job, easy application, lasts, stays put, good-for-you ingredients). You get 3grams of product for $14.00, which come to about $4.66 per gram which works out to a much higher price point that other natural brands. I gave this 1 star because the ingredients are nice. Neverrrr again, especially now that I've found my HG ;).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2011 6:29:00 PM More reviews by dancer156

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

If you are looking for an all-natural under-eye concealer, this is it!! I have gone through a ton of other brands before finding Priia's concealer!
The texture of this under-eye concealer is perfect, it is creamy enough to glide under the eyes (without pulling the skin), but also not overly-creamy (where it makes your undereye area look shiny and causes your eye makeup to run). It does not crease in my fine lines, and stays put all day! Best of all, the pigmentation is very high in this product, so it covers my undereye discoloration perfectly! As Priia explains on their website, "Unlike yellow-toned concealers that can produce a gray-green hue when trying to cover up bluish/purple discolorations, PRIIA's unique salmon-colored under eye concealer completely erases the look of dark circles and under eye bags." I was weary at first about this claim (I have always used yellow-toned concealers under my eyes), but was pleasantly surprised to find the salmon-coloring worked GREAT!!! I have very light skin with a slight yellow undertone, and the color "light/medium salmon" matched very well. My sister has light skin with a pink undertone, and this color looked nice on her too. So while Priia only offers two colors of this product, they match a variety of skin tones! :)
I am impressed with the customer service too, all of my questions were answered quickly and thoroughly!!
Here is the link for this concealer: http://www.priia.com/eye_concealer.html