Catrice Photo finish liquid foundation 18h

3.5

Well, I already tried many foundation for my face but no one can give any better improvement. I only used once this foundation and I felt my face using a mask. Thick. And not really good to use in long hours

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Very bad foundation for oily skin

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have used other Catrice foundation before and was amazed by it. However I could not use even half of the bottle of this one. It was too dark (I really hate when same shade number of the same company different lines gives really different result), and it is completely unsuitable for oily skin. It shines, gives no mattification, does not cover my pores and forget photo finish... forget long stay - the color "swims" on my forehead in just a few hours with shiny effect on other places.
Maybe it is great for dry skin, but not for oily.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This product is great as it is not only cheao but also has medium coverage amd does not cke up too much.
However, there aren't many shades to choose from. The shade that was the best for me looks unnatural for me, but I solved it by mixing up with my favourite moisturiser. It ended up lighter amd more matural looking on the skin but the coverage surely dropped.
Even so, it is still a great product for cheap so, I will definitely get it and perhaos a shade lighter to mix both together.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Pros
Price and packaging is fantastic. Love the pump!
Cons
The foundation has a very strong smell, it stays all day. It has good coverage but it can look very cakey on the skin especially as I have oily skin. Also very limited shades available.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Really love it! Mac matchmaster and this are my faves! So yessss its worth it

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So I tried this after reading comments here. Yes the packaging is neat, it has a rosy scent (which is ok with me). I just don't think it helps to prevent oiliness on my face. I could see some shine on my face after 4 hrs.. So my hunt for the best foundation restarts..

So after a long search, I decided to try this foundation. And I have to say I'm very pleased even after the first use!
I wore this to a party and I was sweaty, it was humid and everything and it still looked great after a long night! (I didn't even really use a setting powder)
It has a satin finish (well, dewy, but not too dewy... maybe semi matte?)and it looks very natural. I'd say it's a medium coverage although you might need a concealer for dark scars and big blemishes.
The texture is creamy, but it feel very light on the skin and very comfortable.
It comes with a pump which is a great plus.
A lot of people complain about the smell, but I don't mind and personally I like it. It smells like a bouquet of fresh roses!
And it didn't break me out! Yay!

Overall: Good coverage, pretty smell, very good staying power, not cakey and light feeling. Highly recommend! :)

Dewy finish the smell lasts all day its horrable i find its heavy and when i put it on my face i immediatly want to wipe it off

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a good foundation for a VERY reasonable price. The packaging is very nice, it comes in a frosted glass bottle that doesn't look cheap at all. The texture is quite thick and creamy, comparable to the Clinique Even Better foundation, but feels light on the skin without the cakey effect. The coverage is medium, it will cover up redness and small blemishes nicely but you'd probably need to add concealer if you have problems with acne or something similar. The foundation does not last 18h as promised but to be fair I have never found a product that actually does last that long. It makes the skin look very smooth, not too glowy but not too matte either - I have dry cheeks and an oily t-zone and this evens it out nicely. The product has a sweet flowery smell.