July 29, 2014 | 1168 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Equate - Ultra Restoring Skin Therapy Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2013 9:25:00 PM More reviews by giamatteo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

As a sufferer of Eczema and dry skin since childhood, I've tried every lotion out there whether it be OTC or prescription. I love the Gold Bond products but find them to be a bit too expensive espcially at the rate I use lotion.

As an avid Walmart shopper, I've tried many of their equate products and let me just tell you that 98% of the equate brand products are all the same if not BETTER than their comparison products. I'm a Nuclear Quality Assurance Manager by trade. So I live and breath quality on a daily basis.

For under $5, you can purchase a bottle of this awesome lotion. Want a bottle of the other brand? Be ready to cough up an additional $3+. Why is it more? Not sure. It's the same exact product. In fact, I would tend to believe that it's the same manufacturer. Kirkland (AKA Costco) does the same thing with their signature products. I do admit that I am a little bit of a packaging snob. I don't like to have "off brand" labels or products where they are visible or people can see them. However, the Equate lotion has earned it's spot on my bathroom counter from the moment I used it.

So next time your in Walmart and need a good moisture rich lotion that feels awesome on your skin, pick up a bottle of the Equate Ultra Restoring Skin Therapy Lotion! And the best part is? Walmart has an incredible return policy on all their goods. Even used makeup (wrong color, etc) is returnable. All equate products come with a satisfaction guarantee too.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2012 10:58:00 AM More reviews by FarAwayGalaxies

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this lotion! I use it when I get out of the shower/bath. It's suuuuper moisturizing and has a very luxurious feel when you apply it. It's thick and creamy and my only complaint is that it should be in a jar instead of a pump for easier application.

This cream leaves my skin feeling soft and drenched in moisture from morning to night. I never have to reapply throughout the day, the staying power is excellent. It even has softened my cuticles and helped my dry nails grow more easily! I couldn't believe it. This is my go-to lotion!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2011 4:00:00 PM More reviews by meghan_van

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I work in a daycare and constantly have to wash my hands. The soap we have at work is super drying and my hands were cracked and bleeding. It was awful. I could put lotion on my hands constantly and they were still dry and bleeding. I was at Wal-mart and came across some Gold bond lotion. Well, it was 5 dollars for 3.5 ounces and the Equate version was 5 for 14 ounces, so I decided to try Equates version. IT IS WONDERFUL!!! My hands are a million times better, no cracks or bleeding anymore!! It absorbs fast and doesn't leave my hands greasy. The smell is subtle, my husband says it reminds him of a fruit in Brazil, but its not too overpowering or anything. I would definitely repurchase and recommend to my friends/family. Hands down the best lotion I've ever used.